LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip (Executive)     19 October 2014

Wife found cheated within 5 month of marriage

With in 5 months of my marriage i found that my wife cheated me, i found an another account of my wife after marriage and there is nude pics of my wife as well as adult chat, she accepted that she had a boyfriend and was still in contact, now she deleted all chat from account and deleted that account, but i have still  screen shots of there chat , in nov. 1 year will be completed. Now there Family is asking for money for divorce(5 lacs, they spent in marriage). but i don't have enough money, as well as i don't want see my wife any more with me( Because i was very happy after marriage, she didn't care me , my wishes as well as my family)..

Can I take any legal action against her boyfriend. because my life is totally spoiled now just because of them, but don't want do anything illegally.

Learning

18 Replies

mohd imran.a.khan (lawyer)     20 October 2014

Dear For legal help call me on this number i wil suggest you what to bro.if you have that evidence she will not able to fo anything. 91800044213 Regards Adv Imran khan

Dear For legal help call me on this number i wil suggest you what to bro.if you have that evidence she will not able to fo anything. 91800044213 Regards Adv Imran khan

Dvc498avictim (Otherd)     20 October 2014

File Divorce under cruelty and get rid of her...also get ready for counter cases 498A and DVC...Good luck!

1 Like

SuperHero (Manager)     20 October 2014

Sorry to hear about your case....

Never ever say we are ready to give money...

Collect evidences and if there are any discussions, have a secret video taken by your family members.

Now a days they can't go for 498a. 

Talk to a lawyer and talk to many friends or well wishers as your thinking would have stopped..

Take Lawyers advice and serve a notice....Have Patience and Tolerance.....Never loss HOPE.

Pray to God!!!!!!

1 Like

Dilip (Executive)     20 October 2014

She has deleted all chat from his account but I have there screen shots of their chat. I know that deleted facebook account can be retrieved but If conversation once deleted then it can be retrieved or not? OR only Screen shots are be a solid proof?. One of my friend in police he told me that we can get all phone call details after marriage.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     20 October 2014

1. File a divorce petition on thebground of cruelty with all theb evidence you have,

2. Till you have any evidence of her having physicalrelationship with her BF, you can not bring adultery charge against him,

3.Lodge a police complaint about their adulterous relationship to immune yourself against her filing any complaint u/s498A of IPC as a retaliation to your filing divorce case against her.

1 Like

Anon (EFG)     20 October 2014

Even if she deletes the account, all the information will be on the server for ever. With the screen shot you can approach the court and request the court to send order to service provider (gmail, facebook, etc) to give you the information. Court can issue the order if they believe you need this info for legal cases upon producing the screen shot. I am not  sure of exact legal step but a knowlegable lawyer will know how to.

I think first you need to do this. Once you are armed with this information, the opposition party will come for compromise. Dont waste your life running behind the court. Dont be in a hurry to file for divorce. Look to go for mutual compromise divorce without alimony and move on in your life.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 October 2014

its better even they two want divorce with all evidence in your hands for fast you can go for mutual consent divorce but do not talk about money 

mcd completes within 8 months if both the parties agree for it 

in divorce cases both will contest and how much time it will take cannot explain 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

The screen shots may help you prepare pleadings to say that she had an affair before marriage and she continued it as an illicit affair after marriage too.  She may deny your allegation during trial, but you can very well put the cross question cleverly to extract the truth from her and also file an application before court to direct the service provider to furnish the deleted information.  This you can do it at the time of trial of the case, but you have to wait atleast for one year period to complete after your marriage for filing a divorce suit against her on the grounds of cruelty.  The grounds for adultery will not be maintainable with the evidence in your possession.  consult a local lawyer and discuss the entire issues at length and proceed as per his further advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register