Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu (HR Manager)     10 October 2014

Fraud about job details

Hi 

I recently found out in our marriage that my husband lied about his job details... He said 30k per month...

But He was not in the job start from our marriage(last 1 and half years) and Previous salary was 10k only... Now when we went on to ask him... He says he would get 30k soon....

but I want file case on him.... I dont want live with him.. What case can i file on him.?

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     10 October 2014

What sort of case you want to file , i suggest you don't create any issue do amicably solve your problem it is not a so big issue for that you have to go for any legal action against your husband, tell him do work hard to earn more you can also help him by doing job and earn , live peaceful life don't indulged in court cases and spoil your married life and future , do hardwork and earn more .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 October 2014

good advise from Mr.Laxmi kant joshi. I too agree with him.

madhu (HR Manager)     10 October 2014

He lied about  His job and salary(30K)  on marriage....  But no job from marriage till now and prev salary was 10k per month..... But based on his confidence he said in that way....

Moreover we have other problems in our marriage.....

I heard i can file 420 IPC  ( Fraud and cheating ) on him....... He will get 7 years prison........

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 October 2014

Originally posted by : madhu

He lied about  His job and salary(30K)  on marriage....  But no job from marriage till now and prev salary was 10k per month..... But based on his confidence he said in that way....

Moreover we have other problems in our marriage.....

I heard i can file 420 IPC  ( Fraud and cheating ) on him....... He will get 7 years prison........

@ Author,

1. Yes you can file a case of fraud upon him. 

2. For the same you need to hire an advocate found locally via reference and pay his legal fees which may be Re. 1/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- 

Well in between since you discovered this fraud you have stop cohabiting with him as husband-wife otherwise case will fall flat (dismissed). 

4. The moment para 2 and para 3 you act upon your divorce is also for sure as why would you wait for him to come out of prison to claim we are husband – wife still! 

5. Well, it is natural when a husband is shown to be earning 10 K and his wife is HR Manager and searching some legal remedy to file a case of fraud on her husband then as per principals of Law he is eligible to apply for litigation fees from her too and that litigation fee you may have to pay as being his legal wedded wife working as HR Manager and with your money he may contest or plead guilty in fraud case. Now comes divorce case of couples as hinted, again same moneyrama principals of pleading comes for husband rescue where he will again claim litigation expenses to contest divorce case. So bottom line, you pay him litigation expenses and file two cases (at the moment) and see how much relief you derive out of your social service experiments.  

6. Otherwise so, you have rights and agrievement to file a case of fraud in marriage, you should stop cohabitation as husband-wife with him once discovery of fraud found in marriage there, you have even right to wait for him to come out of prison to start life as husband-wife with you OR you have right to file for divorce case on him too and part ways. 

Just, make an informed decision once you re-read first repliers (Mr. Joshi’s) social advise and my above legal advice and Court(s) are waiting to embrace you remember that too, suggested not to loose focus now that you discovered fraud in marriage. BTW, some people have heard this proverb (but, have you ever heard it?) 'If wishes were horsesbeggars would ride'

[Last reply] 

1 Like

Jimmy (Manager)     10 October 2014

1. Instead of spending money on a lawyer, hire a goonda and give your hubby a very sound thrashing.  
  2. After two weeks, repeat Step 1.
  3. Then ask your hubby to file for divorce.
  4. If he refuses to do so, repeat step 1 again.
  5. Continued steps 1 thru 4 until he files for divorce.
  6. When he files for divorce, consent to the divorce and be done. Do not ask for maintenance as this loser will not be able to pay you much anyway.
  7. Every four or five months, while divorce proceedings are going on, instead of paying advocates, repeat step 1.
  8. If you cannot handle Step 1, then give him a sound thrashing everyday yourself. Less expensive option.
  9. In the interim, find a good boyfriend and start enjoying life. Do not try to hide your relationship from your husband. Enjoy life. That is the most important thing to keep in mind.  
  10. Do not approach any advocate until your husband files for divorce.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2014

The querist has initiated two threads:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/No-job-110583.asp#.VDeuQ2eSwb8

In this querist ‘madhu’ is husband and in another thread the same querist is wife.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fraud-about-job-details-110582.asp#.VDetoWeSwb8

IN this thread querist ‘madhu’  is wife and in another thread the same querist is husband.

This is strange.

Agreed with Mr. Joshi, Mr. Tajobs.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

Here you are blogging as wife and on other thread you are blogging as husband

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=111074&offset=1

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register