Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay M S (marketing)     02 October 2014

Divorce case

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for divorce for mental harresment/ cruelity from my wife. we married in 2008 and same year a baby boy was born, after that she has not stayed in my home with my parents. she started living with her parents in her house. and when ever we called she has not come to our home, and he insulted all my family memebers including me, when ever we go to her house and call her she was refusing to come and use abuse languages too.

we waited for some years. later we filed a divorce case against for her behiviour like cruelity and mental harresment, in family court. and later after applying divorce case she came to fight the case in mediation she asked huge ammount for settlement, for that we refused so later on she stated that ok then i will come to your house.  later on she has file DV act and Dowry act to all my family members. and presurise to police to arrest us, but after one month we got a bail and dowry, in family court our case has got dissmissed, 

i wana know that how is it possible, she has filed dowry and harresed all my family members, and he has taken every month maintanance, and she file DV all this are running in court. inspite of all this family court has dismissed my case, Now wt shall i do and how to get rid of that girl. pl. help me i am totally blank now.

Regarding Kid, i have not fight for him to take for my custody, but later on i will definately fight for my custdy.

Regards,

Rahul

Learning

14 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     02 October 2014

In your present case dv does not as itis time barred and limitation of more tgan 1 year. You can file appeal against the said dismissed case of family court fir divorc

the dismissed case can be challenged at high court. where as the custody is concerned u make up your mind whether you want child if yes than make application right away.

the dismissed case can be challenged at high court. where as the custody is concerned u make up your mind whether you want child if yes than make application right away.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2014

You can either prefer an appeal before the high court against the judgment or wait for more years

1 Like

Bal Mukund Shah(9826310378) (Advocate)     03 October 2014

you go appeal in high court and base as you have maintaen child very wel as mother

sanjay M S (marketing)     04 October 2014

Dear all,

Thanks for the info.  and i would like to know wt are the chances of my case and how long it will take to get clear.

Regards,

Rahul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register