Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     13 September 2014

Phone recording

Dear All,

In the course of collecting evidences against my abusive wife, I got a phone recording of my wife talking to a poojari asking whether her husband (me) will turn to herself or if she can go ahead and beat up him(me, husband) up by 4 other persons and the poojari telling my wife that he will do a pooja by keeping my photo and he asked my wife to put a Neembu under my bed and also, he(poojari) is hinting my wife that (me) husband having an extra-marital affair, which is utterly false.  Will this suffice as one of the strong evidences for husband(me) to prove my wife's cruelty; and please let me how to maintain this evidence.

Thanks in advance.

LookingForHelpingHand

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 September 2014

If you have not other evidence of her cruelty then you can use it by alleging her that she didn't believe in you she suspect your character and alleged you for extra marital affair it hurts you and its a mental cruelty upon you , on this ground you can file divorce .
1 Like

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     13 September 2014

Thank you laxmi kant joshi sir for your valuable reply. My thought is to wait and go for more recordings of her; and also I have her father conversing about me and my relatives in a vulgar language. I want to even record videos of her yelling and shouting at me. These recordings are in phone in the memory card for which I have taken a backup. Will the court needs the network, date and time of the calls as well, but the phone in which the recording is there has a wrong date and time feed in...is that any problem, and please advise me on how to protect the recorded evidence. Thanks in advance.

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     16 September 2014

Dear All,

...in continuation to the above query......I have copied the phone calls from my wife' phone to my computer and kept them safe....do I need to erase all the calls from my wife's phone(memory card) or do I leave that as it is.  Or simply if I provide that memory card in which the calls are recorded is enough or i should handover the phone in complete to the court.  Please suggest me regarding this.

thanks in advance.

lookingforhelpinghand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register