Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay kumar (Manager)     12 September 2014

After compromise she hd filling another 498 a

Dear Sir

With due respect I hv to say that my marriage date is 3/07/2010 after that she gone to her parantel home and filled 498A case on me & whole family members FIR was register on 18/11/2012. we got bail in this case logged by her & after case is going in lower court. On date 6/1/2014 I had filled divorce petition in family court after receiving notice she came to me for compromise & I had done in court dated 27/4/14, after compromise she cancelled the compromise and logged another 498a case in another distice ie where she is working I had received phone call from DSP that FIR has logged by her. Kindly guide me the next step because unable to get any solutions.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 September 2014

To give definite reply the compromise agreement reached between you two and recorded in the court to be looked into.  If she unequivocally withdrew her complaint u/s 498 A in divorce case and repeated the same allegations then her second complaint is liable to be quashed.  Take copies of compromise deed and show them to the police authority for quashing of complaint.  Otherwise also in fresh complaint territorial jurisdiction question comes up in your favour.

2 Like

Ajay kumar (Manager)     28 September 2014

Dear Sir First complain logged by on 19.11.12 is pending in lower court where we had done by she had filled another complain in another distict in same state. Previous complain I had taken regular bail from High court. Kindly guide me where should I apply for this time unable to get solution kindly suggest. All alegations are false.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register