Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Pvt)     11 September 2014

Regarding plot mutation

Dear Sir,

I had purchase a plot in 2010, that time it was not in 143 approved, and land was purchased by SC caste & this land is out of Nagar Nigam, but 2 months later after my registree, earlier land owner (SC) was done approved in 143 and free of SC caste sale, can I do Dakhil Kharij of this plot, 

Patwari said Dakhil Kharij is not possible and land can go to Govt. authority, can you tell me Patwari is saying right,

Pls suggest can I do dakhil Kharij of this land, presently this land is approved in 143 & free of SC/ST sale and any govt notification by that I can proove that I can do Dakhil Kharij of this land,

Regards

Vishal Upadhyay

Mob-09548185050, 9837080544

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 September 2014

Mutation (in Hindi Dakhil-Kharij) is the recording of a transfer of title of a property from one person to another in the revenue records. Registration is one part and mutation is second. After registry, mutation is needed. Mutation is a Must. It is because of mutation that your name (as the owner of house) comes in Nagar Nigam Records. Compensation is given to farmers based on the mutation records and not on the registry records. If person ‘A’ has registry in his name of a piece of land AND for the same land mutation is in the name of person ‘B’, then Government will give compensation to person ‘B’ and not ‘A’.

1 Like

Vishal (Pvt)     12 September 2014

Dear Sir,

Thanks for quick reply on this, Can I entitle for Dakhil Kharij currently because currently my land are registered under 143 and without SC/ST clause means he can sale to anybody while at the time of registree that land was not reg. under 143 and no free hold land means land was under SC/ST authorization,

Regards

Vishal Upadhyay

Uday g   03 September 2017

Hi. I had purchased a land from a S.C in 2013 in the state of uttarakhand. The mediator never told us that mutation will not be possible as I'm a general caste. Though the permission from S.D.M is there for the land to be sold. Now I want to sell the land. Please guide if it is possible to get mutation done. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register