Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brij lal (owner)     09 September 2014

Criminal case aquittted candidate and government job.

Dear sirs and madam

I have selected in a bank job, but I was in 2009 booked under sec 147,332,353. In a false case in a matter along with family members but I have been acquitted recently, now the problem is that bank is asking detail of any previous cases in their joining form and saying that they will consider the case in their discretion , MY question is that, can they could cancel my recruitment even after my aquital of the case.should I give them the true information or suppress it in the joining form.WILL SUPPRESSION OF ANY FACTIN THIS REGARD CONSTITUTE A CRIME.

please reply soon because i have to fill the form by 13 sept.

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2014

MY question is that, can they could cancel my recruitment even after my aquital of the case.

Ans : If acquitted on merits then it cannot be closed

should I give them the true information or suppress it in the joining form.WILL SUPPRESSION OF ANY FACTIN THIS REGARD CONSTITUTE A CRIME.

Ans : Suppression of facts can result in loss of job at any state.  May it be one mont before retirement.

brij lal (owner)     10 September 2014

Sir what do you mean by acquitted on merit.

brij lal (owner)     10 September 2014

Sir actually we run a shop (dairy)and the police wanted to sieze our consignment without warrant and without food inspector with them and therefore we are acquitted from sec 332,353 because they (police men)are surpassing there mandate as civil servant.the same fact is accepted by the honourable J.M.S.I

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2014

now actually you are mentioning the case.  Actually you appear to be acquitted on procedural ground.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/regarding-recruitment-in-government-jobs-428386.asp#.VBGj5KOO5G0

brij lal (owner)     11 September 2014

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

now actually you are mentioning the case.  Actually you appear to be acquitted on procedural ground.

Sir , I am not the main accused, and have not hurted any policeman so we are(along with other accused) not acquitted from 332,353 just on procedural ground but what I want to say is that the total case is misuse of power by police.actually what police wanted is BRIBE.so now i am acquitted from this case.will this incident can mar my appointment is what I want to now, sir.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2014

you have been free advised best of the ability of the experts on both threads.

brij lal (owner)     12 September 2014

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

Thanks sir for your advices, but you have not made it clear the basic pt. Regarding rejection of appointment.is there any danger to my appointment. That's all sir, thanks once again for your kind replies.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register