LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harassed Hunsband (prop)     11 September 2014

Need help

Hello, My divorce proceeding is coming up. During the interim maintanence proceedings, I had presented her income tax returns & deposits, etc. with the help of my friend who is working with her bank.   There is a possibility that they will question such availability with me. How cud I safe guard myself....?

I understand that court do not question such availability when we present the same and help court to do justice..

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 September 2014

1. Court will not question so
2. You can file application to call for her ITR and bank statements. 

1 Like

Harassed Hunsband (prop)     11 September 2014

Sir,

I have already presented her ITR during interim maintainence and her interim maintainence got rejected..................Now the question likely to come is how  I got it..... is it ok if I say I took professional help and refrain from giving the name of the person....?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 September 2014

Observation: Some queriest enjoy offering old wine in new bottle here in the forum thinking they do not like reading replies; you are one such person I believe.

1. If interim maintenance is already rejected by the Court then the Court will proceed on main allegations - frame issues etc. and proceed further as per Law. Had it not been rejected the 'likely; ifs and buts' question would have been raised by now by her side, that stage is over donot you understand that much from the dismissed interim proceedings?

2. To rest once for all your repetitions here, say these, "she slipped her ITR and related documents under my door”.  She did it because she is still your legally wedded wife! The moment you say so she will have to prove she didnot do so or she is not your legal wife to have done so and/or now do you want me to answer what she will say to above statement of yours too!

Please use forum's bandwiddth for fruitful purposes taking experts busy time into consideration too or say you did not understand my previous reply and should not have thanked me giving an impression you understood my two points in my earlier reply along with please donot shy away seeking paid consultation from local advocate's in case on contentious doubt on one and same question .

[Last reply]

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register