Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     27 July 2009

How we can get ride of 498/DVA while filling divorce case

Hi Member's,

Again I ask a question. Same thing wife & her familly threat me & my family  for filling false 498/DVA. & also abusing on daily babses to me and my other ffamilly members. I want to fille a divorce case. Me and my wife leave together but seprate from familly from last three month's. Is it possible that she can now fille a 498/DVA against my familly also.

Is any way to get ride of 498/DVA to save myself & my familly members from this really ugly IPC acts. What is the easseist and safest way to get divorce 

Learning

5 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     28 July 2009

Easiest way is to file a divorce case and m,ake your mind to face 498A devil. How can you live with a partner whom you always fear of 498A. Sad state of mind. Best of luck

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     28 July 2009

you need to file a petition for divorce and state all the facts in your petition compelling you to initiate legal action against your wife.  as far as fear or criminal cases is concerned, that fear can be overcome only by fighting it out.  its a battle of nerves and you need to keep your cool while dealing with them. 

1 Like

Vedaa Mirazkar (98457 02459) (Lawyer)     30 October 2009

I concur with Mr.Rajiv's opinion. File for divorce and state clearly about your wife's threats to file 498case etc. Swim against the tide and survive, -  do not drown.

1 Like

Pragnesh Nathavat (physical therapist)     20 March 2010

FIGHT HER OUT AND MAKE HER LOSE BADLY. SHE WILL BE A LOSER AT THE END IN ANY WAY.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     20 March 2010

Before filing divorce case you should record the threatning of false 498a giving by them and immediately move for anticipatory bail to the court. If you get the same then filing divorce case will be easy for you and by this way you can save your family also. Bets of luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register