Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     19 August 2014

Has anyone won purjury against dv/498a woman?

Dear All,

Do we have anyone here who filed Perjury against the bitter half and send her to Jail??

Learning

16 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 August 2014

I did file for perjury; but as a settlement; she withdrew her maintenance cases.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     20 August 2014

shonee sir you know my case fully, i need suggestion whether i go for perjury, my advocate says first wait for 498a win as now their evidence stage came,

also if we go for perjury our secret/Cards may get oped to them they got clues from our applications etc..

no maitance case was there from her, only sec 13 with weak prayer and very weak allegation as compared 498a was filed but we are not receiving notices as i got all papers what she filed?

we are going to prove that 498A was false and malicious please go through my thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=106466&offset=2#.U_R5h6NwBv0

here i put some enquiry details agins SHO which may helpful to me.

i want to file perjury agains SHO and my wife but you suggest how i should proceed....

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 August 2014

Unfortunately; I don't remember the intricate details of your case. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

498_final stage (Professional)     21 August 2014

Mr Shonee, what did she lie about??? On what grounds you filed Perjury?

I had filed perjury for various contradictions and lying about her education

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

498_final stage (Professional)     21 August 2014

OK.. if u would not have settled ... was there any punishment for her??

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 August 2014

@shonee sir,

thanks i will let you remind about all later,hope you will extend your kind cooperation,

at present i am fighting at almost every corner of life, need some rest .....surely i will open all the facts of cases...

Legalabuse_fighter,

Would there have been is a strange question. When I filed for perjury, I was happy to get the monkey of some cases off my back. I was in Mumbai and my cases were at a place near Delhi. I was happy travelling less and concentrating a bit on my work. Not everyone is accroded the luxury of fighting cases close to their work/ residence place.

PS: Despite what people make out of me, I am not an activist, I am a pragmatic person, for whom life is to be lived to the fullest and not ruined in unnecessary ego-battles or brinkmanship. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

498A-filed (Advisor)     13 September 2014

Yes perjury is possible. If you have the right ingredients to file a perjury, her case is over. The opposite party will have no option but to compromise with you.

I and one of my relative filed cheque bounce cases against my wife. The ingredients of cheating and criminal breach of trust were available in the cases. I pursued the cases and hired one of the best cheque bounce and criminal lawyer of the town. Cognizance was taken in non bailable sections in both the cases including 420 IPC which carries a jail term of upto 7 years. Arrest warrants have been issued against her in one of the cases and in another case also I am confident that the court will listen to my plea and issue arrest warrant against my wife.

So listen to your heart and your lawyer and if you have evidence, go for the kill.

498_final stage (Professional)     13 September 2014

I have following things:-

1) Her mother and she herself during the cross examination of DV case made false statement about their income.

April 2 2014
She said that she has been living in Kanpur because of harassment and not able to work anywhere. Her mother validated that by saying that she is living in Kanpur only.

I submitted 26AS and it was clear that she was earning about one lakh rs a month. However, she was demanding an interim maintenance of 50K per month.

I have an audio where she has threatened me to all of this. Like a planner she has plotted everything to make money.

Do you think court would take any actions against her? Because lawyers says that nothing is done to woman. Making false statement about her income is her right.

498_final stage (Professional)     13 September 2014

Shonee sir

Legalabuse_fighter,

Would there have been is a strange question. When I filed for perjury, I was happy to get the monkey of some cases off my back. I was in Mumbai and my cases were at a place near Delhi. I was happy travelling less and concentrating a bit on my work. Not everyone is accroded the luxury of fighting cases close to their work/ residence place.

PS: Despite what people make out of me, I am not an activist, I am a pragmatic person, for whom life is to be lived to the fullest and not ruined in unnecessary ego-battles or brinkmanship. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Why dont you replace your last line "If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST. " with " I am not an activist, I am a pragmatic person, for whom life is to be lived to the fullest and not ruined in unnecessary ego-battles or brinkmanship."

So that people would stop misunderstanding you. :)

AS   16 September 2014

I am still looking for atleast one candidate who says , Yes i won the purjury against dv/498a woman.......

498_final stage (Professional)     16 September 2014

Hi AS please keep me informed about it. I think there is one who has thrown her behind the bars

498A-filed (Advisor)     16 September 2014

I do not think you should look for one person who has filed perjury. Be the first one to do it.

When I filed cases against my wife, everyone told me that it is not possible to get cognizance against a 498A wife in non bailable sections. I filed two cases and despite disclosing the fact that my wife has already filed a dowry case, both the magistrates took cognizance under non bailable sections. Everything went so smoothly that I was able to get the arrest warrant issued in about 4 months after filing the private complaint criminal case.

So have faith in yourself, your lawyer and the judiciary. If you have the ingredients of perjury, go for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register