Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aggarwal (SSE)     18 August 2014

Urgent help on 498a

Hi Team,

I am into big trouble.My wife was suffering from ovarian cyst of major size.Which she and her family concealed from me and got married and keep on taking medicine secretly ,got stomac pain i referred number of best doctors in my home town.Her family alleged for bad treatment and I said i will pay you get her treated wherever u want.they get her treated in hospital where her cousin was doctor ,i have given her consent,she has been admitted on my address and hospital denies her medical reports to me without her authorization.When i ask her for same her brother and mother manhandled me and my mother she started staying at her home just after 5 months of marriage.I waited for 8 months but no luck under then after frustration i have filed divorce under 13 (1) (i-a) (i-b) R/w Sec 12 (c) .In counter to that she has filed DV2005 and and FIR in 156 via court under sections 498 a,406,323,511 etc after 4 months of my filling.Never attended any appearance in my divorce petetion.Now she has filed transfer application in high court for divorce petetion filed by me.Court have decided next date of motion as fed 2015 and provided stay on all proceedings on my petetion.I have applied bail in HC for 498 a which is still pending.,I have already provided her actual material residing at my home in recovery.Please guide me what i can do on same.My case is drowned and all these counter cases are just to harass me.Can HC grant me Anticipatory bail now as I am already done with recovery.

Learning

3 Replies

AS   18 August 2014

How the recovery happened .? only I/O will do the recovery after arresting you?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 August 2014

Can HC grant me Anticipatory Bail?

Yes; in all likelihood bail would be granted if there is no medical evidence except in the states of Bihar and Jharkhand.

Rest of the case has to be fought on merits. I don't believe in applying for speedy trial unless you get AB.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register