LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     17 August 2014

Wife saying, not deposited maintainence in her reply

dear friends.. pls advise. i have filed for divorce, wife has filed rcr on me, i am paying money in hma 24 in her rcr case, however in her reply to my divorce petition, she says that she is not getting maintainence, when i have the receipt of demand drafts deposited in the court a month ago, before her reply was filed, can i use this to file perjury in court?

thank you freinds

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 August 2014

1. Not every words in family law litigation calls for cry for 'perjury'. You fail the no. 2 test to see if it falls under perjury or not. 

2. She / her side is not aware of such deposit. You can draw her / her side's attention to such 'deposit' already with Court registry in next date of hearing and seek her 'receiving' and end this matter (allegation para) and concentrate on more important allegations paras of hers. 

1 Like

maxx (pvt service)     18 August 2014

thank you very much sir, just to futher state that, she has now moved a separate application under hma24 in my divorce case as well, so doesnt that justify the lie that she is continuing to say in her reply to my divorce petition.?

thank you sir, however request your last reply on this.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 August 2014

1. Seek Certified copy of deposit already made with registry of the Court in her RCR matter and file Preliminary Objections Application in her second S. 24 HMA Application in your Divorce case praying for its dismissal as she cannot be allowed to file duplicate maintenance relief under the same Act (HMA) and hence it amounts to gross misuse of social Laws. 
2. However she can file for maintenance using S. 125 CrPC The Code !

[Last reply]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register