LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya (NA)     13 August 2014

Filed 498 against my husband

I am a software professional got married 3 years back have 2 years old son. last month I have lodged a complaint against my husband for physical and mental harassment along with dowry demand.  we are living separately from past 1.8 months. He has sent court notice saying come and stay with me along with the child or go for mutual divorce. My husband is very abusive towards me and my family members he has insulted me in public many times and when I was with him he always used to asked me yeh kiska beta hai and now when I am staying away from him and started concentrating on my work he started spreading romours and also mentioned in panchayat that I am having affair with someone that is why I am staying away from him. Even he mentioned this in last to panchayats. We already had 3 rounds of panchayat and in that my husband had said so many lies after hearing all those lies I am ashamed of my self that I have married to such cheap mentality person who can go to any cheap level to prove me wrong. I have discussed about his behaviour with psychetrist they said this kind of behaviour is called abusive cycle behaviour which can be treated after conselling but he is not ready for it and says you have no shame you insult your husband by saying mental. He threatened me that he will torture more he was doing if I will go to my partents home for dushara. I was fed up with his behaviour he used slang words calling names abused on my physical appearance and his behaviour has reached peak point that he told me on my face that I will torture you more than I have done before. How to handle this in police station. Police has called his family he has changed his mobile no. They are not coming. how should I go about this. As I have a kid I need him his father but only if his mental condition is treated. Please guide me on this.

Learning

37 Replies

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     13 August 2014

aap jaisi auroaton ko gaali dekar main gaali shabad ki beijjati nahi karna chahata. aap jaisi auratein 498a karna janti hai, uske baad kya hoga nahi janti. apne liye naya software banao.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2014

you have to be tough

One side you believe firmly that he is abusive and tortuiring and threatens more torture.

Other side you still want father for your child.

Decide your priorities.

You have stated about physical violence then what prevents you from dialing 100 on each occasion and have instant MLC.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     13 August 2014

Hello Software Professional Priya...

So sad that you are contradicting yourselves so much and ruined yours and your son's father's life.

Most importantly you ruined your son's life.

You first slapped your son's father with 498A and then trying to take him to doctor.
If you were really concerned about your son's father, you should have taken him to doctor first.

Do you think, slapping 498A on your son's father, is good for your son's father's mental health? 

Your husband is very decent and offered you to stay with him or else go for mutual divorce.
Why did you filed 498A on him?  If you have lost trust on him, you should go for mutual divorce. 
Why you want to ruin the life of a man with whom you have a child?

A man who offered you live-or-MCD option will not have any health issues.
You slapped 498A on him. You go for a consultation with a doctor first.

You are telling that your son's father insulted you many times in public and panchayats.
But, now you have insulted your husband in the internet. Why?

Now you have only one option.

For God sake, give divorce to your son's father so that he can live in peace and his health will improve.
And request him to take care of his son. Because you may treat your son also very badly.

NEVER EXPECT TO LIVE WITH your son's father AFTER YOU FILED 498A ON HIM.

To answer you actual question of how to bring your husband to police station.
Do not worry, it is the duty of police to search and bring your husband.

And when they bring him, they will send him to jail. Not to the doctor.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2014

Has her husband agreed for mutul divorce.

(Guest)

I am a software professional got married 3 years back have 2 years old son. last month I have lodged a complaint against my husband for physical and mental harassment along with dowry demand.  we are living separately from past 1.8 months. He has sent court notice saying come and stay with me along with the child or go for mutual divorce. My husband is very abusive towards me and my family members he has insulted me in public many times and when I was with him he always used to asked me yeh kiska beta hai and now when I am staying away from him and started concentrating on my work he started spreading romours and also mentioned in panchayat that I am having affair with someone that is why I am staying away from him. Even he mentioned this in last to panchayats. We already had 3 rounds of panchayat and in that my husband had said so many lies after hearing all those lies I am ashamed of my self that I have married to such cheap mentality person who can go to any cheap level to prove me wrong. I have discussed about his behaviour with psychetrist they said this kind of behaviour is called abusive cycle behaviour which can be treated after conselling but he is not ready for it and says you have no shame you insult your husband by saying mental. He threatened me that he will torture more he was doing if I will go to my partents home for dushara. I was fed up with his behaviour he used slang words calling names abused on my physical appearance and his behaviour has reached peak point that he told me on my face that I will torture you more than I have done before. How to handle this in police station. Police has called his family he has changed his mobile no. They are not coming. how should I go about this. As I have a kid I need him his father but only if his mental condition is treated. Please guide me on this.

-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------------------

THE ABOVE STORY ONLY TELLS ABOUT HOW THE MISUSE OF WOMEN FRIENDLY LAW "498A" IS DONE IN INDIA.

CONGRATS. MADAM AKA SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL , YOU HAVE GOT THE TAG OF 498A "PADMA BHUSHAN "

NOW, ENJOY THE RIDE......!

“She who seeks vengeance must dig two graves: one for her enemy and one for herself”

ESIS

-----------------------

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2014

Originally posted by : Raj123
Make some software for your self and you're beloved 498a sister's.
Collect some data and find out the statistics what's the out come.

your talent may be needed at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Worried-harassed-by-husband-487246.asp#.U-v5c6NvdG1

Originally posted by : JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI

aap jaisi auroaton ko gaali dekar main gaali shabad ki beijjati nahi karna chahata. aap jaisi auratein 498a karna janti hai, uske baad kya hoga nahi janti. apne liye naya software banao.....

your talent will be of great use at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Worried-harassed-by-husband-487246.asp#.U-v5c6NvdG1

Originally posted by : Every Sufferer is a Saviour...

-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------------------

THE ABOVE STORY ONLY TELLS ABOUT HOW THE MISUSE OF WOMEN FRIENDLY LAW "498A" IS DONE IN INDIA.

CONGRATS. MADAM AKA SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL , YOU HAVE GOT THE TAG OF 498A "PADMA BHUSHAN "

NOW, ENJOY THE RIDE......!

“She who seeks vengeance must dig two graves: one for her enemy and one for herself”

ESIS

KINDLY SHARE KNOWLEDGE AT

Originally posted by : Prasad

Hello Software Professional Priya...

So sad that you are contradicting yourselves so much and ruined yours and your son's father's life.

Most importantly you ruined your son's life.

You first slapped your son's father with 498A and then trying to take him to doctor.

If you were really concerned about your son's father, you should have taken him to doctor first.

Do you think, slapping 498A on your son's father, is good for your son's father's mental health? 

Your husband is very decent and offered you to stay with him or else go for mutual divorce.

Why did you filed 498A on him?  If you have lost trust on him, you should go for mutual divorce. 

Why you want to ruin the life of a man with whom you have a child?

A man who offered you live-or-MCD option will not have any health issues.

You slapped 498A on him. You go for a consultation with a doctor first.

You are telling that your son's father insulted you many times in public and panchayats.

But, now you have insulted your husband in the internet. Why?

Now you have only one option.

For God sake, give divorce to your son's father so that he can live in peace and his health will improve.

And request him to take care of his son. Because you may treat your son also very badly.

NEVER EXPECT TO LIVE WITH your son's father AFTER YOU FILED 498A ON HIM.

To answer you actual question of how to bring your husband to police station.

Do not worry, it is the duty of police to search and bring your husband.

And when they bring him, they will send him to jail. Not to the doctor.

please share your thoughts at

Vijay sirodiya (PT)     14 August 2014

I wish n pray to god that u bleed every single day And obviously u would not have filled 498a 9n husband but entire family which u r hiding.. u have put innovent old parents n married sisters in jail.. blood of innocent people in ur hands

I wish n pray to god that u bleed every single day And obviously u would not have filled 498a 9n husband but entire family which u r hiding.. u have put innovent old parents n married sisters in jail.. blood of innocent people in ur hands

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register