LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

After rcr decree no conjugal relations

After won RCR decree to my favor, psychiatric patient wife return but restitution of conjugal rights not develops between us. After 1 year If file divorce on the ground of conjugal relationships not developed.

The question is :-

(i) what type of evidence do I need to produce on court regarding the ground of "conjugal relationships not developed" ?

(ii) How much time it take to grant Divorce on this ground of "conjugal relationships not developed"  ?

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 August 2014

Everybody knows such type of relation develops inside the four wall i.e. your bed room hence it is quite difficult to produce witness of such cases , you have to give all your evidences in the form of your statements on the affidavit , main evidence is that she is not pregnant (ii) no time limit is there to grant of divorce it depends upon the pendings of cases in that court , courts are over burdened .
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 August 2014

if the decree of restitution of conjugal right is not honored for a period of more than one year, subsequent to the date of the decree, it becomes a ground for divorce. 

great india (manager)     13 August 2014

You'll have to prove her desertion ot neglect by her..... She residing wid you.....so thats a diff. Part....... Talk to her for mcd..... Rest all grounds diff to prove.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register