Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

India is great (Service)     08 August 2014

What we must know about evidences

WHAT WE MUST KNOW ABOUT EVIDENCES 

Respected Members

(  T Kalaiselvan , K K Ganguly,  Raj Kumar makkad,  Shonee Kapoor, Devajyoti Barman, Sudhir Kumar, Rakhi Budhiraja, Nadeem Qureshi, Satyaprakash Bani and ..... all )          

Sir/ Madam

1.   i am a regular visitor in this exemplary Legal forum and i salute your selfless contribution towards this forum.

2.   Legal process is a knowledge-based  process like Medical Process where both processes are applied to two different kind of diseases.

3.   my  write-up   is linked with "498A- the social epidemic".

4.    like me thousands are facing this false 498A, which causing unprecedented pause in our meaning-full and productive life.

5.   please give some ideas about Indian evidence Act 

Learning

9 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     09 August 2014

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Evidence_Act

Please download the book of Indian Evidence Act 1872. File attached bellow.

Attached File : 745764611 the indian evidence act.pdf downloaded: 122 times
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     09 August 2014

498A- the social epidemic

I 100% agree.

And knowing this also Indian Judiciary System is silent.

Now I have a very open and clear question -

"Should we respect this corrupted Indian Judiciary System?:P

1 Like

Dear Friends / Victims,

I believe, a great lawyer and a great hero is hidden inside you as you all are well educated. Please weak up him. He will survive you.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-many-of-you-are-planning-to-fight-your-cases-in-person-104564.asp#.U-YnrKOm9dg

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2014

You may post your queries about the grey areas of Indian Evidence Act, shall see what best opinions can be rendered by me.  Mere reading Indian evidence act will not suffice your requirement, you should be aware of the relevant provisions which affects your case, in case of any help needed on that, you are most welcome with your query.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 August 2014

It is too vast a subject to be concised in few posts/ articles for a mere mortal of my intelligence, Quick fixes and Panaceas are best handled by super experts like Rocky.

I would try my best to answer any doubts that you have w.r.t. sections of Indian Evidence Act and how the same can be applied in particular situation. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 August 2014

Thank you for you comments - Mr. Kapoor.   :-)

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     13 August 2014

Law of Evidence is like a vast ocean. There is one English proverb " EVIDENCE ITSELF IS THE JUDGEMENT " if you have sufficient knowledge and court experience in handling provisions of

EVIDENCE ACT you can easily win the case. There is a malady in our legal profession that many of us lacks knowledge about the ingredients involved in the particular section of law. Once you know the ingredients of a particular provision it will be easier for you to apply provisions of Evidence Act either in favor or against the allegation. Handling provisions of Evidence Act is like CHESS GAME viz., burden of proving the facts by adducing admissible evidence and onus to be discharged against.  This process continues till the truth comes out before the court Besides knowledge in interpreting statutes is needed to the application of evidence of the case

2 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 August 2014

No mention Rocky.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     15 August 2014

Great reply Mr. Roy. Thank you!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register