Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need suggestion for section 354

Dear All Respected Lawyers,

I need your advice in my Case.

I m married and having 2 yrs old Baby boy. Last year , by mistake i went into relationship with one of my close friend. After that we were in relationship for 1 year. I ended up everything with that gal on March 31 , 2014. & took in writing from her regarding this as she want to marry me and blackmailing me also. I told everything to my family and accepted my mistake. Then she came to my house and threat my wife that she will lodge fake complaint against me in police station.

I belong to Delhi & she belongs to another state. In the month of April 2014 , she lodged complaint against me with the help of some friends under Sec 354 , 354 A , 354B , 354D & 506. She put allegation that

1. i try to disrobe her 

2. i threat her family and friends , etc

3. i sent her pics and personal documents to her family members and friends 

Then on the same day , police arrested me and Magistrate sent me to JC , then after 12 days i got Bail from Session court as my family showed some evidences against her. She did same thing with other guy also last year in other police station.

Till now , IO haven't filed any chargesheet.

We tried to contact senior Police officials thru some source. They told us that they also had a doubt on that girl and the details which she gave in FIR report like address and phone number was all fake.

Girl gave Date of Offence Occurence as UNKNOWN DATE & TIME.

At the time of arrest , IO seized some electronic gazettes of mine like Mobile phone & laptops , but now that got released after Court order and IO gave in writing to Magistrate he found Nothing in those devices against that Girl and regarding this case.

Now we are waiting for Chargesheet. 

We also got to know that the Complainant girl and her father make some legal govt documents like passport and voter id card for her with the help of some fake legal govt documents.

Now i need ur advice What shud i do in my Case as the facts are mentioned below:

a. Charges & allegations put by her on me was totally fake and wrong

b. I went to Jail for 12 days without any reasons 

c. I got warning notice from my Company as that girl informed HR of my Company for this case

d. Got to know that she and her father also engaged in making fake documents also.

e. In Society also , everyone got to know about my case and everyone hesitates to talk to me

As my Counsel is not giving satisfactory answers to these queries.

My family and wife knows everything about me and they are supporting me also/

Plz advise.  What shud i do .

I will be thankful to all of you .

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

P.S.Muthukumar (Advocate)     07 August 2014

Fake documents cannot create back date history. Approach a good counsel. You can come out easily
1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 August 2014

Police will investigate the matter and the io will put his remarks that he had investigate the matter and found there is no involment of the accused , and submitted the chargesheet in the court, court will summon her and ask The evidence from her, if she will not attend The court then court will summon you and take your evidence and dismiss the case in your favour , you request The court to give direction to the police to register the fir u/s 182 ipc against her because she had given false fake and fabricated documents to the police to file fir against you , once the case dismissed then file defamation case against her .
1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Muthu & Joshi sir for ur advices.

(Guest)

Sir,

I have filed RTI also for verification of some documents. Reply is yet to come.

I m just worried whether that will help me in my case or not. 

In court , She took few names of some of her friends. According to her , i threat them on phones and mail. But in actual , she just misguide police to lodge a complaint against me.

2 of her friends are in my favour , they are ready to present in court to give statement for the instance.

If case got dismiss , shud i take in writing from her in front of Court or can i ask Magistrate to issue an order for her that in future she will not create problem for me and will not File any other Case against me.  

Plz suggest....

(Guest)

Awaiting reply on above matter from Experts.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register