Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj kumar gope (assistant manager sales new business development)     17 July 2014

Need support to release my salary from company

Dear everyone,i am working with an electronic company since july 2013 as assistant manager sales and business development,and the issu is that from last march the company is not paying salaries to employees including me also and saying will give soon ,but from last 3 months they are not giving,please suggest how  to get due salaries ,is there any law regarding this,i am still working with orgnisation,if i resign then the f&f will be delay,please suggest what to  to..

Thanks.

Learning

25 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2014

complaint to labour commisioner

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-support-to-release-my-salary-from-company-105760.asp#.U8fd8UBvcy5

1 Like

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     18 July 2014

Bangalore.

18th July, 2014

To

The Labour & Employments Commissioner.

Labour Court.

FROM

Rasel, M,

Son of Late Khalilur Rahman  

No.76/A, 2nd Floor, 1st Phase, 1st Stage,

Manjunathanagar,

Rajajinagar,

Opp. To Sofa Furniture Shop,

WOC Road, BANGALORE

SUB:  HON'BLE SIR, BEG YOUR KIND ATTENTIONS TO GET FOUR(4) MEMBERS BANGALORE TEAM FOR RIGHTFUL SALARIES AND OTHER DUES FOR SIX(6) MONTHS FROM A COMPANY NAMED – RURAL INDIA INFRAESTATE LTD. [RIIL GROUPLTD.] SITUATED AT LUCKNOW-U.P., REPRESENTED BY ITS DIRECTOR – MR. M N KHAN.

HON’BLE SIR,

Greetings For The Day !!!

Hon'Ble Sir.. Presently Me. And My Three (3) Team Members In Bangalore City.. Are Suffering To The Extreme level That Left Us Without Food And Shelters Under The Open Sky As We Havent Been Paid Our Rightful Salaries And Dues For Long (6) Months From A Company Named: Rural India Infraestate Ltd.( RiiL Group Ltd.), Represented By Its Director And My Reporting Supervisor Mr. M N Khan And The General Manager - Mr. Sajid Khan. We Lost Every Single penny And Served The Company. And In Turn.. The Company Cheated Us Along With  Hundreds Of Peoples Like Us from Rural India Infraestate.

I Also Complained At RTI Act 2005 In Their Webpage. But Off Late, From Their End Also.. There Is No Reverts.. Suggestions Or Directions.
I Also Met Our Hon'ble Labour & Employments Minister In Karnataka And Submitted Our Petitions But I Was Updated That This Issues Doesnt Come Under His Work Areas. The Same Reverts Also Been Updated From Regional Labour Court Officials From Bangalore Region.

To Be True.. Now Each And Every Single Day To Survive Is The Most Difficult Tasks That We Face. We Are Either Not Able To Feed Our Families And Meet Their Basic Needs Or Even Search Another job For Further Movements.. Hence, The Brief Details Are Here For Your kind Considerations.

Hon'ble Sir,

I beg to submit the following for your kind consideration and necessary action.

1.     M/S Rural India Infra estate Ltd., is a registered Private Limited company   incorporated under company Act, 1956  and  doing  business by procuring Private Equity Shares Investments from its  office at RIIL House, No.# 1/66, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, UP Contact Numbers:09198560444 / 0522-6540333 / 6543555 / 2304515 Mail ID: wb.riilgroup@gmail.com Web-Page : www.riilgroup.com.

2.     Mr. M N Khan is the Director – My Reporting Supervisor.. and Mr. Sajid Khan is the General Manager of the said company.

3.     On 25th Dec 2013 I was interviewed by Ms. Shikha Gupta who is the HR Personnel of the said  company at RiiL House, No.# 1/66, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, UP for an appointment in the post of zonal head for South India Operations.

4.     On 6th January, 2014, the said company appointed and engaged me to work as zonal Head operating from Bangalore on payment of a monthly salary of Rs. 80000 (Rupees Eighty Thousands only) as per their appointment letter. I joined in duty on the same day.

5.     After repeated requests the company paid Rs 46,500/- (Rupees Forty Six Thousand Five Hundred only) to me at the end of February-2014 towards the payment of the salary due for the month of January, 2014 by way of Account Deposit. Both the above mentioned persons also requested me  to recruit a team under company Payroll as assistants to  work under me in South India. Accordingly I procured 1. Sri. Chethan Kumar 2. Sri. Shashidhara H G and 3. Sri. Naveen Kumar as per the company directions and acceptance. The Company also confirmed the appointment of the said persons as per its appointment letters dated 27th March 2014 relating to Mr.  Naveen and Mr. Shashi and another letter dated 20th Feb 2014 relating to Mr. Chethan by agreeing to pay  monthly salary of Rs. 15000 to Mr. Chethan & Mr. Shashi each and Rs.12000 to Mr. Naveen. Mr. Naveen and  Mr. Shashi joined in duty on 27th March- 2014. Whereas Mr. Chethan joined in duty on 14th Feb 2014.  And all of them continued to assist me under control and supervision of Mr. M N Khan the director and Mr. Sajid Khan general manager of the company.

6.     Both of the said persons instructed me to take on rent an office premises and also directed to furnish the office. In this connection I have been made to pay the sum of Rs.15000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousands only) towards rental advance and also made me to spent another sum of Rs.25000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousands only) towards cost of furniture, Phone Bills And Misc. expenses from my personal funds by way of making false assurances by saying that the company would reimburse the same on hearing from me the completion of said works.

7.     Accordingly in the month of March, 2014 I took the office premises at Chandra Layout, Bangalore on payment of a monthly rent at Rs.7500 Including E-Bill, Internet, Courier, Etc. and spent the sum of Rs.25000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousands Only) towards the office Expenses and cost of furniture. After taking the office on rent and furnishing the office, even though I intimated to both of the said persons about the said expenses paid by me they did not pay the amount due to me till to-day.

8.     On Mid-April, 2014 the company only paid another sum of Rs.20000 (Rupees Twenty Thousands only) to me towards the salary dues for Jan’14 Salary. Inspire of repeated requests and representations made by me and my colleagues the company did not pay our dues till this date.

9.     As a result of non payment of rents due to the owner of the premises, in 2nd Week of May-2014 the Owner demanded me and my colleagues to vacate the office premises. Therefore I had no other option except to pay Rs.15000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousands only) towards the rents due for the month of Mar’14 & April’14 by raising private loans.

10.   I had been updating the accounts and progress of the business done by us to both of the said persons by way of phone calls and mails every day. While it is so that when ever I was requesting both  the said persons to pay the amount due to me and to my team they were evading the same by way false promises and assurances. Every time both of them simply promised to pay the amount due to us by saying next week, but did not do so. Thus both the said persons simply dragged on the time week by week and finally did not pay any amount to us till to-day.

11.   While it is so on 21st April 2014 myself and my colleagues surprised to receive the letters from the said company stating that our services were terminated with immediate effect. They have sent those terminated letters to us on behalf of the company even without prior notice and also even without paying our dues. On that myself and my colleagues inquired said persons why such letters were sent to us for no fault of ours. Moreover we have also requested them to pay the amount due to us. On that in their email mailed on the very next Day they intimated to us about their decision to withdraw the said termination letters against us.  But they did not pay the amount due to us even till this date. Meantime that on 23rd April 2014 I deposited the sum Rs 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) towards business amount in the company Account in ICICI Bank Ltd. bearing No.:081605003643 and the same was accepted by the company.

12.   There after on repeated requests and demands made by us, on 24th April 2014 in the email of the company, both the said persons  assured us that they would credit the salary and other dues in our bank accounts positively on 24th April, 2014. Unfortunately to our utter disappointment both of them did not pay the amount due as promised. Thus again we were made to beg for payment of the amount due to us. In this connection even though in their email, both  the said persons again promised to pay the amount due to us on 9th May, 2014, they did not do so.

13.   We worked day and night and rendered sincere and honest services to the company and fetched good business for its benefit. It is unfortunate that in return that both  the said persons rewarded us  suffering from hunger and hardship by way of non-payment of our salaries and other amounts due to us. Of late both the said persons started to avoid our phone calls. In some occasions when I was successful to contact both the said persons, they simply told me that other person of them was out of station and could arrange payment on his return to office. But that was turned to be again a lie. Finally on account of ingenious and irresponsible acts on the part of the said persons I was made to suffer from hunger and loss of shelter and ultimately they made my life very miserable and pathetic.

14.   Under these circumstances on 28th May 2014 we went to the office of the company at Lucknow with a great difficulty by traveling in third class of the train. But our position became very pathetic when we found that on seeing our arrival Mr M N Khan, the Director of the company left the premises from back door. Then we could meet only Mr. Sajid Khan the Gen Manager Of RiiL Group with a great difficulty, but unfortunately he behaved very rudely with us and also virtually made us to beg for payment of our dues. At the end he also thrown us out from his office premises with the help of his men and made us to stand in the hot sun in utter dilemma of helplessness. After passage of very long time Mr. Sajid Khan could only come out and made another false assurance to us that it was decided by the company to pay the amounts due to us on 8th June 2014. By hoping that was true we returned to Bangalore in anticipation of the payment. In fact that on 8th June 2014 we only found that the  assurances made by the said persons turned to be a lie and eye wash. Unfortunately all the subsequent attempts made by us  by way of emails and phone calls to contact the said persons were only  responded with false promises of payment, but the same were again turned to be  a game evasion. And also adding insult to the injury both of them threatened us harm to our lives. Evidently on 19th June 2014 both the said persons sent an Email to us with threats. While it is so when one of my Family Member called the said persons and informed that I  was unwell and had no money for treatment, the said persons  threatened her in  a rude and abusive language by saying that she should not make any call in future.

15.   While the true facts remains so, on 25th June 2014 we were very much shocked to receive a legal notice issued by the company through one Mr. D K. Bajpai, who claimed to be an advocate with all false and untenable allegations leveled against us stating that the entire dues to us including our salaries, incentives and bonus amounts were already paid to us.

16.   While it is so that after due inquiry I reliably given to understand that  the said persons in the name of the company have been receiving the  customers’ money and afterwards do not  issue  share certificates by allotting  equity shares.  I had also found that it is the  modus operandi of the company to recruit innocent employees for a short time of two months only with a view to collect substantial amounts from the customers by way of conveying false representations through such innocent employees and ultimately disappear with out providing  any equity shares.  In fact the company is doing this kind of Business across the country for making illegal and fraudulent enrichment by subjecting  their customers as victims to suffer in their game of fraud and cheating. There are countless victims across the country that caught up in their act of fraud and cheating and suffered loss and from hardship.

17.   On account of the fraud and cheating of the said persons I have been made to suffer wrongful losses & unpaid salaries and other expenses reimbursements’ of Rs. 7, 28,000/- Till July 2014 (Rupees Seven Lakhs and Twenty Eight Thousands Only) apart from suffering from mental agony.

18.   It is also to update you that, Post withdrawing my termination letter on 22nd April 2014, until now, I Am Officially an employee of RiiL Group Ltd. As Neither The Company attempted In Any Directions That Of My Employment status with RiiL Group Ltd. Nor provided Any Intimations That of getting apart officially from RiiL Group With Relieving Letter, even on Email Or In Phone Calls.

19.   Also To update you Of my sufferings that I am facing to get another job opportunity. Even Post All these financial crisis, with great difficulties if i find any job opportunity in any Company, As the company processor, they does the reference check to the existing company, and whenever the prospective company makes calls to RiiL Officials for My Reference checks, The above said persons provides very negative impressions about my employments with RiiL Group Ltd. To urge your attentions on this.. in this way neither I would be able to join any company ever if the same unethical approaches carry on from the said officials from RiiL Group Ltd.

20.   I therefore respectfully request your good offices to investigate the matter and get Mr. M N Khan is the Director and Mr. Sajid Khan is the General Manager of M/S Rural India Infra estate Ltd. with  all persons responsible punished as per law and render justice to me.

Mr. M N Khan, Director,

Mr. Sajid Khan,General Manager,

M/S Rural India Infra estate Ltd.,

RIIL House, No.# 1/66, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar,

Lucknow, UP

Contact Numbers:09198560444 / 0522-6540333 / 6543555 / 2304515 / 07388100917.    

Mail-ID: wb.riilgroup@gmail.com

Web-Page : www.riilgroup.com..

Yours faithfully,

Rasel M

E-Mail : rasel_bangalore@yahoo.com

Resi Address : Flat # 76/A, 1st Phase, 1st Stage,

Rajajinagar, WOC Road, Bangalore – 560010.

India.

Attachments :

1. Official Email From RiiL Officials To Release Our Salaries.

2. Threatening Official Email From Mr. M N Khan And Mr. Sajid Khan.

3. Legal Notice With Fake And Wrongful Allegations & Threatening To Destroy Our Lives.

4. Reactivating My Official Email ID - zsm-southindia@riilgroup.com [ Post My Terminations Letter Withdrawals.]

Attached File : 118252444 email confirming salary release.pdf, 118252444 threatening email from riil group ltd..pdf, 118252444 legal notice.pdf downloaded: 161 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 July 2014

no time to read the entire petition.  could down loan legal notice sent to you.

You are not confirmed whether  yes or no you are sending e-mails threatening suicide. If so  FIR should have been registered against you  long back and company is taking lenient view.

on message from the company indicates that you are not providing bank details for release of salary.

1 Like

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     19 July 2014

Dear Sir,

I Would Thank You For Your Prospective Investigations And Your prompt Responses. But Very Unfortunately, Its All been Wrongly Updated To You From The Company.

Its Seven (7) Months That I Am Working With The Company And Only For The Very 1st Month They Released My Salary That Is Also With Great Difficulties And Repeated Requests. So How They Has Deposited My Salary For The 1st Month Without Knowing The bank Account Number ???

Also, I Have The Email Copies That Several Times I Have Sent The Bank Account Details To The Company, Those Emails Can Be Presented To Your Updations.

And Again, They Are Running A Scam And Fake Business Operations.. In Bangalore There Are Three(3) Customers They Are :

1. Mr. Giridhar Prakash : He Invested INR 200000 And Got The Share Certificate But When he Came To Know About The Companies Cheating Scam, He Requested For His Funds Back, Mr. M N Khan Has Mailed Me Asking To Send The Original Share Certificate, The Same Has Done, And Now Also The Amounts Didnt get Refunded, Whenever he Call The Company, They Became Rude And Ask Him To Contact Me ???

2. Mr. Praveena & Ms. Sudhamani Also Invested INR 30000 & INR 10000, But Its Three(3) Months That Neither They Got Any Acknowledgements Nor The Share Certificates. What Do We Call This Business Nature ? Is it Not Cheating The Customers ???

Moreover.. There Are Hundreds Of Employees, That They get Recruited And After Two(2) Months They Terminate Them.. Without Any prior Intimations Or Any Salaries Paid To Them !!!!

Sir.. Now Comes Our Pathetic Live Living Story : We, Four (4) Members In Bangalore Team.. Didnt Get Salaries For Long Six(6) Months And Also Invested The Amounts For The Office Rents And Furnishing The Office Space, Carried All The Day To day Expenses For The Business Operations Runs In Bangalore. Where Do We Go Now ????

We Dont have Houses As We Are Thrown Out Of Home For Non-Payments Of The Rents.. We Are Living Under The Open Sky !!! We Are Not Even Able To have Our daily Foods Nor Able To feed Our families Or Meet The Basic needs of Our Families !!!

Me & My Team.. Even Went To Lucknow On June 1st 2014.. Requesting For Salaries.. We Were Behaved Rudely And post That Mr. Sajid Khan Had Promised To Pay Our Salaries On 8th June 2014.. But That Was Just Their Game Plan.. Every Time They Used To keep Postponing The Dates Again And Again !!!

Post That.. They Has Sent Me A Threatening Email And A Legal Notice With All The Fake Allegations !!! I Did Reply On The Same Legal Notice From My Advocate - Mr. Rajasekar.

SIR.. TO YOU THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE BANK ACCOUNTS ARENT UPDATED.. BUT IN THE LEGAL NOTICE AND IN THEIR THREATENING EMAIL.. THEY CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT ALL OUR SALARIES AND INCENTIVES ARE PAID AND NOT CALL AGAIN.. AND IF WE CALL THEM AGAIN.. THEY WOULD GO LEGAL AGAINST US AND DESTROY OUR LIVES !!!! IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TO FINE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THEIR CRIMINAL NATURES ????

WELL.. HERE AGAIN.. I AM UPDATING MY BANK ACCOUNT.

• NAME : RASEL M
  • BANK NAME : CANARA BANK.
  • ACCOUNT NUMBER : 8572101027308.
  • BANGALORE.

I Have Also Had My petitions Sent To Our Labour And Employments Minister For Central Govt.

I Did Also Met Karnataka Labour Minister And Updated The Petitions.

I Have Also Filed Complaints On RTI Acts - 2005. There Are Two(2) Complaints And Also The 2nd Appeal Is Done.

1st Complaint To The Central Labour Commissionar.

2nd One To The Lucknow Labour Departments. Here Is The Complaint Registered Numbers.

Particulars

Complaint Numbers.

Ministry Of Labour & Employmenmt – Central Govt.

1st Appeal : RC/UG/14/7999xuw3 ( 1st Jul 2014 )

2nd Appeal : SA/UG/14/11242r1i2( 6th Jul 2014 )

Central Government Industrial Tribunal-cum-Labour Court, Lucknow

RC/UG/14/83151fvp ( 8th July 2014 )

Sir.. The Reason That I Am At Your Doorstep That To Get Our Rightful Amounts At The Earliest period As Every Single Day.. Every Single Moment We Are Struggling And Fighting To Survive.. To Feed Us .. To Feed Our Families. We Arent Able To Even Searching Another Job As There Is Absolutely No Financial Strengths Left With Us.

And The Company Director Mr. M N Khan And The General Manager Mr. Sajis Khan.. I begged Day On Day On Each Mail Communications. They Are Heartless.. And Mr. M N Khan Calls Me As His Brother !!!!

SIR.. THE TOTAL DUES STANDS INR 728000 AS OUR SALARIES AND OTHER DUES..INCLUDING JULY 2014. EXCLUDING THE CUSTOMERS FUNDS OF INR 240000.

Plz Do Suggest And Help. We, All Of us got The Company Offer Letter And Appointment Letter Sealed And Signed By Mr. M N Khan..As My Direct Reporting Supervisor.

Plz Assist Us. We Are Looking Up To Your Fine Sense Of Judgements And The True Sense of Justice.

Thank You.

Rgds,

Rasel M

Bangalore.

Attachments :

1. Legal Notice Sent From My End On 13th June 2014.

2. Threatening Email From RiiL Group.

3. Salary Confirmations Email From RiiL Officials.

Attached File : 118479315 email confirming salary release.pdf, 118479315 threatening email from riil group ltd..pdf, 118479315 legal notice sent on 13th july 2014 from rajasekar - advocate.docx downloaded: 123 times

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     19 July 2014

Hon'ble Sir.. Your Clarifications On Suicide Has Been Reverted To You As Your PM. Thank You So very Much. Regards, Rasel M

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2014

please proceed wioth labour deptt complaint.

1 Like

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     24 July 2014

Sir, The Labour Department Saying That My Case Doesn't Come Under Their Work Areas As Salaries With-In INR18000 Is Where They Should Be Concerned. As My Designations And The Pay Are Above The Limit, Is There Any Other Way Can You Plz Suggest To Get Our Dues From Rural India Infraestate Ltd.?

Since Its 07 Longest Months And We, Bangalore Team Of 04 Members Aren't Getting Any Ways To Get Our Rightful Salaries... For Which We Worked Day On And Day Again !! Such Strange, Sir !!!

And The Company -RiiL Group Keeps Their Happy Legs On And Continuing Their Cheating Scam Onto Other States And Other Clients !!! They Dont Bother, They Sent Me  Threatening Emails, Legal Notice With All Fake Allegations And Live Further !!! As If We Are Nobody, Whether We Die Or Live, Isnt Their Concern !! They Just Want To Keep Their Cheating Shoes On And keep Cheating The Good Lives Like Our's And Make Their Empire Of Wealth !!

And Till Now, Nobody Perhaps Raised Their Voices As I Have !!! So, Just For a True Justice, For True Investigations, With All The Authenticated Documented Proofs Also I Have Been Suffering On The Road. And Mr. M N Khan Is Having A Bash That Of Cheating Bangalore's 04 Lives And Customers From Whom They Has taken Money !!

Hon'ble Sir, Is There Any Other Way That You May Suggest Us At the Least To Get Our Rightful Dues And Survive Further ?

Thank You So very Much.

And I Deeply Apologize To Cause Disturbances So Many Times With Long Msg's In Your Busy Schedules.

Regards,

Rasel M

Labour deptt may not entertain case in such case.

if case is not under jurisdicton of labour court then file civil suit in local court.

probably you assisted the company in cheating people and expect also salary from them?

Please correct me if I am wrong.  You have not indicated your job profile.

1 Like

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     25 July 2014

Dear Sir,

I Always Tried To Clear And Correct My Stand And The Integrity That I Do Follow Whether Its Professional Or Personal Life. But Again It Might Be A Communication Gap Or I Might Have failed To make You Understand !!

Well Sir.. In Which Way On Earth That I Would Support RiiL Group To Cheat The People ? And Their Hard Earned Money. What Do I Get Out Of Those Supports ? I Havent Even Been Known About This Unless When I Was Trying In Every Way To Get our Salaries, Its Then That I came To Know About This Cheating Scam !!

Firstly.. I Had My Petitions Submitted To Labour Minister Of karnataka.. Begging For The Justice And Investigations.

Secondly.. I Have Also Submitted The Petitions To Central Labour And Employments At Shram Shakti Bhawan At Delhi. Also Requested For The Right And True Person May Win.

MOST IMPORTANTLY.. AS THE COMPANY DIDNT INVEST EVEN A SINGLE PENNY EITHER FOR THE OFFICE SPACES OR ANY BRAND PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES. SO ME AND MY TEAM HAD ONLY CONTACTED OUR KNOWN PEOPLES.. RELATIVES.. COLLEGUES AND CLOSE FRIEND CIRCLES.

SO WHY WOULD I DO THAT ??? IN WHICH WAY ON EARTH THAT I WELCOME THE TROUBLES AND TELL THEM WITH PERSONAL ASSURANCES TO INVEST AND LATER BE CHEATED. WHAT DO I DO NOW, THAT RIIL FLED AWAY AND MYSELF AND MY TEAM GETTING REPEATED CALLS FROM THEM TO REFUND BACK THEIR HARD EARNED FUNDS !!!

AND OF COURSE.. I WOULD NOT ONLY FIGHT UNTIL I AM ALIVE FOR ME AND MY TEAMS SALARIES BUT ALSO GET BACK THE FUNDS OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND RELATIVES INVESTED FUNDS !!!

HON'BLE SIR.. I DID BEG YOU FOR TRUE JUSTICE AND WOULD WELCOME FOR ANY KIND OF INVESTIGATIONS. AND ALSO, ME AND MY TEAM MEMBERS ARENT ABLE TO HAVE FOODS EVEN ONCE IN A DAY AND ALSO LOST OUR SHELTERS AS WE WERE NOT ABLE TO PAY THE RENT TO OUR RESPECTIVE HOUSES.

SIR.. ALWAYS THE NATURES OF THE CHEATERS WOULD HAVE GOOD OUTLOOK TO SHOW TO THE PEOPLES. THE SAME HAPPENED HERE, WHEN I VISITED LUCKNOW ON JAN'14, I WAS TOLD AND GIVEN THE BEST IMPRESSIONS THAT OF THE COMPANIES NATURE OF WORK AND ITS VISION.

MR. M N KHAN ALSO TOLD ME THAT POST 06 MONTHS HE WOULD INCREASE MY SALARIES AND ALSO INCLUDE ME IN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS. I BELIEVED THEM AND VOUCHED THEM THAT I WOULD TAKE THE COMPANIES VISION TO THE NEXT LEVEL. AS WE ARE SERVING THE RURAL SEGMENTS, NOT ONLY ITS A GREAT SOCIAL WORK BUT ALSO THE POOR RURAL PEOPLE YOU GET THE SERVICE FROM US FOR A BETTER LIFE !!!

Sir, Thats Their Game Plan To Get Its Employees To Show The Best Outlook Of The Company And For Two(2) Months They Would Push for the business generations until they terminate the employees post Two(2) Months without Any prior Notice And the Payments.

And Thats The Way, They Get Disconnected From The Clients Funds Refunding. They Completely Change Their Behaviors And Be Absconded To Even Contact Them !!

Hon'ble Sir.. When I Update You That, Neither We have Shelters Nor We Are Able To have At Least One Time Food For A Day.. Also We Are Seeing Our Families Also Suffers For The Daily Basic Needs.

That Means.. Since Long Seven(7) Months, We Lost Everything, Every penny.. My Savings Also Been Spent For The Teams Business Daily Expenses And The Rent Of The Office Space In Chandra layout - Bangalore.

HON'BLE SIR, IF WE HAD BEEN INDULGED IN ANY KIND OF UNETHICAL WORK EVEN .01% ALONG WITH RIIL GROUP, THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN COME TO THE SUPREME AUTHORITIES.

I KNOW.. ME AND MY TEAM HASNT BEEN DONE ANYTHING WRONG.. NOR BROKEN ANY JOB CODE OF CONDUCTS WHILE OUR EMPLOYMENTS.

SIR.. I HAVE DECLARED TO THE WORLD THAT, TO INVESTIGATE IN THE DEPTH AND POST THAT, IF WE ARE WITH THE COMPLETE TRUTH, THEN ONLY LET THEM PROCEED, OTHERWISE NOT !!!

SIR.. PLZ DO UNDERSTAND THAT OF OUR SITUATIONS AND OUR LIVES THAT WE ARE ON THE ROAD, HAVE LOST EVERYTHING, NOT ABLE TO EVEN SEARCH ANOTHER JOB TO SURVIVE FURTHER.

AT THIS POINT, I URGE FOR YOUR SUPPORTS AND ASSISTANCES. AND I SWEAR, WE HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG WITH THE BEST OF TRUTHS AND THERE IS NOT EVEN A BLACK DOT IN OUR PROFILE OR IT THE BUSINESS OPERATIONS.

HON'BLE SIR.. I AM HAPPY AND PROUD OF ME AND MY LEADERSHIP THAT WHATEVER HAPPENED, WE DIDNT LOOSE OUR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY. SO HERE WE ARE, LIKE AN OPEN BOOKS TO THE WORLD. WE ALSO GOT THE BEST OF DOCUMENTED PROOFS WHENEVER YOU MAY ASK FOR, I WOULD GLADLY SUBMIT THE SAME TO YOU.

MY JOB PROFILE : Sir, My Job Responsibilities Were To Recruit The Team, Though I Havent Had Any Office Or Branches, Then, To Contact The Customers Through Different Mediums And Invite The Clients To Invest Their Hard earned Money To RiiL Private Equity Shares. In Bangalore Region, We Sourced Several Customers And Convinced Them To Invest In RiiL Private Equity Shares With An ROI of 18% Per Year. And Customers Funds Directly Gets Credited To The RiiL ICICI Bank Account - Noida Branch. ( The Bank Account Has Been Updated To Your PM).

Sir..I Also Do Have All The Acknowledgements Of All The Customers That They Had Invested Their Funds. Whenever You May Require The Same, I Would Update You Those Documented proofs. They Are Running A Cheating Scam Across The Country.

Hon'ble Sir, May I Now Beg For Your Assistances And Supports That Of Getting Our Salaries And We Along With Our Families Can Survive Further Rather Than Being Lost Everything And On The Road, We Are Now.

Plz Help Me Sir. Me And My Team Beg You For The Same.

Rgds,

Rasel M

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2014

No time to read such a long narrative.

What was your charter of duties?

why clients are bothering you?

Did you collect money from clients on behlaf of the company?

1 Like

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     25 July 2014

Charter Of Duties : As The Zonal Head For South, I Am Instructed To Recruit The Manpower's For Ground Level Operations, Initiate The Franchise Model, Initiate The Agent Model And With All The Resources, I Will Generate The Business By Inviting The Customers To Invest On Companies Private Equity Shared.

Over-All, I Was Responsible For The Entire Zonal Business Structure Building And Business Operations, Through The Employees And Third Party Partners.

Clients Bothering Part: Well, As You Were Updated That We havent Had Any Office Structures Or There Was No Ad Campaign, Brand Promotional Activities. Also In The Company Webpage There Is Nothing Mentioned About The private Equity Business.

On The Above Circumstances.. A New Customer Wouldnt Invest His/Her Funds As The Company Is Unknown And There is Even No Office In South Zone.

So, We Were Instructed To Contact Our Close Circles, Relatives, Close References To Approach Them And Sell By The Way Of Personal Trust, And Exactly, We Did The Same, Our Relatives, Close Friends Has Been Invested Not For RiiL Group But For Our Personal Relationships.

Post Investments.. Till Now There Wasnt Any Communications Or Any Share Certificates Were Issued To Them. And Whenever They tried To Contact RiiL Office, They Were behaved Very Rudely And Were Threatening Not To call Again.

So, When They Find No Other Ways To Contact Them, They Tend To Fear To Loose Their Money. And Since They Invested Only Because That They Are very Close Friends Or Close Relatives, They Comes back To me for Their Money Refunds.

Did you collect money from clients on Behalff of the company ? : Never !!! We Just get The Form Duly Filled And The Customers Directly Deposit Their Funds To RiiL Group Company ICICI Account - Noida Branch. A/C Number : 081605003643

Honor, I Do Find It Harder To Survive Further As Its The Longest Seven(7) Months I Haven't Received The salaries Or My Expensed Amounts Reimburshments.

Honor, I Am true To Each And every Word I Submit To You. I Am Innocent And Been Loyal And Honest In My Stint With RiiL Group.

Honor.. Plz Help. Sir ! Plz Do Assist Us.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2014

No time to read entire narrative.

You said:-

"On The Above Circumstances.. A New Customer Wouldnt Invest His/Her Funds As The Company Is Unknown And There is Even No Office In South Zone.

So, We Were Instructed To Contact Our Close Circles, Relatives, Close References To Approach Them And Sell By The Way Of Personal Trust, And Exactly, We Did The Same, Our Relatives, Close Friends Has Been Invested Not For RiiL Group But For Our Personal Relationships."

so you knew that the company needs investiment and there is not trustworthy credibility and decided to chet your relatives for investing in the Co.  The investors are your frineds andrelative so you are out of jail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register