Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     15 July 2014

Lookout circular

Dear sir,

I work in UK, i was arrested for 498A and submitted in court on April-2014, but i have received bail on the same day as it is a false. I got the cndition to sign every month on PS. Later my wife filed to surrender my passport, but respected mejestate cancelled the same.

I came every month to  india to sign in PS, when i travelled in June-2014 the police has raised Lookout Circular and i was stopped by mumbai airport authority.

My lawyer filed writ petition in high court and the ACP have informed that they have removed lookout. But when i met ACP personally for NOC he informed that they have not removed the Lookout and he also siad he will not allow me to travel.

Can someone let me know how to find lookout is removed or not? or what is the process for me to travel abroad.

Regards,

Venkat P

Learning

6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 July 2014

1. First immediately File Contempt of Court against ACP who gave assurance in a Writ to ld. Justice of a HC that 'no LOC' there against you and you can travel freely'. Whereas it is still there!

Once you do above all your questions answer will come before you. 

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     16 July 2014

Dear Tajobs,

Thank you very much for your valuble suggestion, I came to know that there is no LOC now on me. Can I travel freely now? is there any chance of issuing LOC again on me immediatly on the same case.

I also came to know that my wife is following all questions posted in th site, so is there any chnace that she will take advantage and take any action on me?

Regards,

Venkat P

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 July 2014

1. If there is no LOC upon you naturally you can travel. The mute question is do you have such answer in writing from concerned Authorities? 

2. LOC are issued based on intent to not participate willfully in dowry related pending criminal proceedings instituted against you. If you have such ulterior intent then she / her side can always press the ld. Court and may get invoked one soon. Make an informed decision accordingly upon your immediate intent in pending criminal proceedings. 

3. Let us not act so naïve in 21st. Century. Today one can make attempt to vanish from eyes and ears of his metro wife during pendency of matrimonial Court case(s) but his digital imprints flushes him out so that sightseeing’s in Court continues for years so make edit of your digital imprints here and there accordingly.

4. She is your wife and regarding her intent and Newton’s Third Law of Motion only you should gauze if you are meeting her enough in various Court’s corridors or not, I cannot guess her intent and object for you on behalf of her!

Observations:- 
A. Within 1 day you come to know LOC not there upon you whereas before 24 HRS a ACP said it is there on you? Kindly make your query feel genuine otherwise it may look fishy the next time. 

B. This time before leaving make an urgent plea to concerned Court to regularise your Bail conditions with no boundation to come every month to India showing your past regular compliance records, as, to me you are first case of alleged NRI victim of dowry law who comes every month all the way from UK to sign at a Police Station in India !
Reasoning: All IT service NRI victims here in LCI says they cannot get every month leave to come to India when wife takes short court dates whereas you are to me first IT service NRI victim who gets every month leave from your IT job in UK to come to India to sign at a Indian police station! 

[Last reply]

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     17 July 2014

I was surprised when a query was raised for LOC where a victim is attending court dates regularly. I highly doubt court will or police will need to issue LOC.

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     17 July 2014

Hi Victim,

Thanks for your reply, the LOC is released by police not by court. That is what my lawyer told me.

We are challenging the same n the curt,  but that is taking enough time.

Regards,

Venkat P

Jai sai baba (No mercy for B)     18 July 2014

Dear Venkata,

FYI

Even if there's a LOC open at immigration you can travel with court documents in your hand. \like permission to travel abroad,

If you do not have papers at the time of travelling it will be mess.

I have LOC open for me. i am travelling with LOC open every second month with permission of court.

If u have LOC, this will take extra 1 hour to fill some papers by immigration officer.nothing else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register