LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jithesh (sr Assosiate)     09 July 2014

Buying a b katha flat

I am planning to buy a 3bhk Flat . Flat land is having A katha but BBMP approved plan is deviated about 50% and Builders said they wont get OC but they will get b Katah for me. Is it a good deal. Also SBI pre approved for loan.

Number of floor and flat numbers are as per approved plan. But I cannot see 3 bhk in approved plan but they have constructed it and going to get possesion by 2015

Learning

4 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     09 July 2014

OC means occupancy certificate and B khata means record maintained with corporation for only tax paying purpose. OC is must as it is issued by corporation after inspecting the construction according to sanctioned plan. Now decide yourself which one you need
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2014

You are having problem with the property which you intend to purchase in the beginning itself.  What if tomorrow the corporation refuses to regularise due to deviation in the construction and orders for demolition?  Have you consulted a local lawyer and taken his opinion?, without occupation certificate, it will be a problem for ever, so better decide about making a suitable call.

1 Like

M Reddy (Propreitor)     10 July 2014

Dear Jithesh sir,

Nationalised and MNC Banks approve deviations upto 50% only if the Deviations are more you can approach NBFC Banks. please contact me @ 9019153442 or rathan.mpl@gmail.com for Loans and Liaisoning works. 

Jithesh (sr Assosiate)     10 July 2014

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

You are having problem with the property which you intend to purchase in the beginning itself.  What if tomorrow the corporation refuses to regularise due to deviation in the construction and orders for demolition?  Have you consulted a local lawyer and taken his opinion?, without occupation certificate, it will be a problem for ever, so better decide about making a suitable call.

Thank you....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register