Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

India is great (Service)     04 July 2014

How to file perjury in this situation

Hon. members

1.      in 125 Cr PC petition wife claimed that she has no source of in-come and not working.

2.      so interim maintenance was ordered to her @ 4000 ( she) +4000 Child = Rs. 8000.

3.      Trial for final maintenance is on

4.      during main  trial  in her deposition to magistrate it was told that " i have no source of income. i and my child is totally depends on my father"  " i have no bank account in my name"

5.       by grace of God i suddenly in Possession  of her bank ( self not joint with any one) statement where it is shown that she is getting monthly salary from a private company and most importantly according to the statement she was working at the time of filling petition.

So what to do ? what is the best and most furious punch should be provided to her ? IS IT PERJURY ? THEN HOW ?

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

As according to my understanding you can produce this as an evidence with necessary documents while the matter is being heard. As the affidavit is evidence and making up a false evidence is perjury mentioned in IPC 191 which is punishable upto 7 years U\S 193 of IPC. If you have a valid proof of her bank account then ask your trial court lawyer to initiate for perjury proceedings.

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     05 July 2014

File perjury. Sample petition is attached bellow.

Attached File : 949523094 perjury sample petition.doc downloaded: 189 times
1 Like

gautam (not disclosed)     05 July 2014

False declaration will reflect negatively for her.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 July 2014

call 9822085506

file application u/s 340 crpc.

request the court to separate the case as per criminal manual chapter xxx

then the case will be tried separately

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2014

This is a clear case of suppression of fact material to her own case  seeking maintenance.  She would have been wrongly guided by her lawyer or someone close to her that employment in a private sector/company may not be considered as a standard source of income hence the same was suppressed, which is a fact that she dug her own grave.  No problem, let her case be challenged properly and prove that she has approached the court with unclean hands and get the case dismissed and simultaneously you can represent the court with a petition for perjury accusing her of cheating the court with misleading facts, thereby abusing the process of law.   This is a fit case to teach her proper lesson for misusing the gender biased law.

1 Like

India is great (Service)     07 July 2014

Respected  Kalaiselvan Sir 

Many Many   thanks for your valuable guidance. Your continuous selfless support to all victims is a benchmark of a noble Social Service.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 July 2014

You are welcome for your appreciations.

Prakash S Thakkar (B.S.L LL.B)     08 July 2014

File the application under section 340 of cr.p.c read with 193, 195, 199, 200. And pray for assistant superintendent to file a criminal case at local police station nd make witness to you in new proceeding for perjury

sankar P (supervisor)     08 July 2014

Dear Victim,

God is in Everywhere. He is helping us through our Experts in LCI,

Thanking for Shri. Kalaiselvan sir, Shathya sir, for helping us by 24 hrs.X7 days for the Victim like us,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

India is great (Service)     08 July 2014

Respected    Prakash S Thakkar  

1. Thanks for your valuable guidance. 

2.  According to you  "read with 193, 195, 199, 200. And pray for assistant superintendent to file a criminal case"           
       (i)  Please tell what does it mean " Assistant Superintendent  --?---- "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register