Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Bhardwaj (Manager)     07 June 2014

Original map of land not included in land registry deal

Hi,

I am from Banda (UP)

Recently we did a registry on my name for a piece of land that was alloted by development authority of my city in Uttar Pradesh India, my query is that original map (of the land) has not been attached with registry documents. Only the photocopy of the map was attached with the same, upon asking they said its ok and it doesnt makes any difference. Also there was a seperate land that was registered in my sister's name but original map signed by BDA (Banda Development Authority) officials was included in it, and so it generated confusion in me. Original map is in blue ink and the signs of officials is in original- however the map in my registry is photocopy version.

Besides at the time of registry, the babu who takes signs in legal documents asked me sign 3 different times on a piece of blank paper one below the other- is this normal procedure and if it is why it is done...if it is not a normal procedure...what should be way forward.

Thanks a lot and looking for a suitable reply for my queries..many regards,

Ankur Bhardwaj

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 June 2014

Do not sign on white papers. Ask them specifically. You can obtain certified copy of the plan. The govt. stamp and authorised signatory on it is enough.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 June 2014

Your query has been answered by me in your another thread.  However as far as the photo copy attached to the original document, you can clarify from the vendor, i.e. BDA.  You may also confirm that the photocopy of the said map conforms to the nomenclature of the property found in the land document.

1 Like

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     16 July 2014

You should not sign on any paper with properly satisfaction, whatever copy has been given you on registration-time is only for your documentary evidence as the main copy of land pruduced by BDA for the land to be registered would be put to registrar office while registering in your name which would also be verified from the available map to the registrar office therein or you have opportunity to get verified copy of your land as Mr ramacharya sir advised you. Thankyou

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register