Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritika (PO Scale 1)     07 June 2014

Transfer on spouse ground

Sir/ Madam,

I am posted in PSU Bank as PO- Scale 1 in Chandigarh region, I have applied for a transfer to Ahmadabad region on Spouse Ground as my Husband is working in Private company in Ahmadabad in October 2013 for which I have got acknowledgement number from Head office in November 2013. But after that I have not received any further updates from bank regarding same. Whenever I approach to know the status of my transfer, seniors and HR they say that it will be done in next month for sure. From November 7 months have gone but their is no further action taken, in this time I have send 2 reminders also regarding my transfer prayer. But I did not receive any reply of reminders also. My physical and mental condition are not allowing me to stay like this. Please guide me the way which can help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 June 2014

The Bank's policy of Transfer should be available on its website for employees. Probably there is no space in the policy for transfer on such grounds on priority.

However you may show it your labor consultant/service lawyer.

The Seniors and HR can help you and push your case compassionately.

Handling such matters require skills, patience,persistence................................

Skilled employees know how to handle the bosses and get their works done.

Seek help and guidance from your employee's union leaders too.

If there is no scope for you look for other options including switch over to some other bank...........................

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 June 2014

no legal point reaised so far for discussion in this forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register