Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dirdzReddy (Software engineer)     03 June 2014

Ready to accept false charges

Hello All,

I have been acquitted in the lower court ( 498A 313, 307). Appeal at high court from the wife's side. Also maintanence case on. She is ready to accept the false case and withdraw all the cases. She wants forgiveness and wants to stay with her husband. She is not ready for divorce and wants to get back to her husband.

Please let me know what options i hold in my advantage.

I have mediation next for the maintainence case.

What is the procedure to take back all the cases, stating her false intention.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 June 2014

Don't you think that she realized a lil too late.

There are no fixed formats when it comes to gauge human emotions. Hence, I won't comment on whether you should or you should not stay with her.

If she wants to withdraw the maintenance petition and appeal, she can do it at her own sweet will. You can sign an agreement that she filed false cases and has now realized her mistakes.

All the Best.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Ravi (a)     03 June 2014

if i were you, i would defintely not forgive them becasue of their wrong deeds. they should be punished

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     03 June 2014

Mr.Reddy .. I will not be circumspect.

In my own personal opinion.. it is not at all advised to take back a 498 wife,not in your interest and not at all in your family's interest... you will always see her with suspicion...you family will never be able to accept a 498 kodalu ... unless you impose your 498 wife on your family members.

The second round of 498 will be even more harsh and she will/can impose DV on you.

Advised to fight your divorce case vigorously on the basis of all the 498 allegations.You have already  90% of the battle read 498 acquittal... get married again.. you will soon forget this 498 wife.

Reddy Garu ...498 pellam evari ki wodhu andhi....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register