Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas G (admin)     29 May 2014

Process to get divorce

Hello,

This site is very much helpful to clear the uncleared queries.

My wife and me are mutually agreed to take divorce and we have a male kid age of 2 years and problem is this.

We both are looking for kid now so how this could be resolved and also please clarify that what percentage of my property  should I give to my wife?

Thank you

Srinivas

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 May 2014

Its up to you on what points you both get agree for your mcd , legally she cannot claim any share in your property but if you had agreed to give property to her for your mcd it again depends upon your agreement that on how much %age you both get agree .

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     29 May 2014

While both of you came to understanding to leave peacefully, then you also should come to understanding on the following points to avoid any future hassles:

1.  Which parent will get the custody of the child?  Whether the other parent is interested to get visitation rights or not?  If so, how frequently.

2.  Whether the female spouse is working or not?  If not is she asking any permanent alimony in lumpsum or a percentage of property?

3.  If the non-custodial parent is going to give the custodial parent the maintenance for the child till he becomes major?  If so, whether it is lumpsum or monthly amount.

Once all these issues will be settled, reduce them in black and white and make them part of mutual consent divorce petition, so the matter may end peacefully.

1 Like

Srinivas G (admin)     04 June 2014

Thank you so much for clear clarification.

One more clarification needed.

We both are belongs to NZB district and took marriage certificate these itself.

Now we are leaving in HYD , so is that ok we can apply for divorce here in HYD or should compulsory to visit local place.

And please share form to apply for divorce as I googled it for didnt get correct one.

Thank you

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 June 2014

If either of the party is residing in Hyd now, you can file a divorce petition in Hyd.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Srinivas G (admin)     05 June 2014

Thank you for the response.

Can you also please share a URL or attachment for divorce form..

Thank you.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 June 2014

Any lawyer would be able to prepare the same.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register