LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna kumar (Assst. Professor)     29 May 2014

Trust, club, association - difference

This is krishna from chennai. myself and friends are interested to help meritorious students, conduct sports programs, social welfare activities like medical and emergency through an organization. For these, i don't know what are the legal codes in India for begin. As well as, i have a doubt about difference between trust, society, association, club, which is best for us? anyone knows tell me.

Please send your detailed answers to krishnakumarinfo@gmail.com 

Thanks krishna

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2014

Trusts 
A public charitable trust is usually floated when there is property involved, especially in terms of land and building.
societies established for the promotion of science, literature, or the fine arts, for instruction, the diffusion of useful knowledge, the diffusion of political education, the foundation or maintenance of libraries or reading rooms for general use among the members or open to the public, or public museums and galleries of paintings and other works of art, collection of natural history, mechanical and philosophical inventions, instruments or designs.

1 Like

Krishna kumar (Assst. Professor)     29 May 2014

Thank u sir for your valuable reply. Is it possible to provide all kind of activities from single trust, like, sports activities, medical and education purposes. And we have 10 people to participate in this program. How we fix the legal power equally for all.

Thanks 

krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register