Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lalabhai1977 (government job)     14 May 2014

Child brain washing

Sir,

I am gov. servant . My wife left my home without my intimation from Udaipur to Gandhinagar along with my son who studying in udaipur on 2011. I tried to bring them through parents, society members but it was not fruitful. she did abortion twice without my permission before she left me. Once she came with his brother with divorce agreement and She want to forcefully sign me on it. Agreement stamp paper was bought by my brother in law on behalf me without my knowledge. I denied to signed on agreement and i agree with it if she give me the custody of my son other wise dont want to divorce her. Then i filed section-9 to bring her from udaipur rajasthan family court but she not yet present in front of the court and court going to ex-party order in favour of me.  The thing is during this period she filed the section 123 for maintenance of my son and her at Gandhinagar, Gujarat Family court. I presented regularly in all hearing of court and court ordered to interim for maintenance both of them Rs. 7500. I paid regularly since she filed the case. In against i request to court to meet my son in the court. Last time she came with my son but my son did not identified even he know me. I request to him for gave toys which was brought for  my son but she and her brother forcefully refuse to take for my son but my son interest to take it. I think my son is living under the threatening of my members in law and my wife. They confined my son forcefully from me and my parents. They are doing brain washing against me and my parents. My son want to meet me but they denied him to meet us.  My son age is 8 year old. He is matured. He know that his father is living in Udaipur. A main thing is that they admitted my son in the school from another and false name - (Shivam) but his real name is nairutya at just after she left my home without my permission and knowledge.MY family in law members always supported her and encourage to divorce from me.  I have documentary proof for that (for real name of my son). I did RTI to school authority for false affidavit which submitted by my father in law or brothers in law. but yet there is no reply from their and i forwarded it to Central information commission.  Now i am going to file a case for custody of my son. Presently i am staying in this  stage. I want to get custody of my son. So please guide me what i have to do. I would not like to break my family life. Also she force me and insist me  to leave my parent government job and offering indirectly to live with her as a GHARJAMAI, but i dont like that. Please let me know how much points are in favour of me in this situation. I am worrid about my son health he was look like very thin when i seen him last time in the court, i think he do not get proper nutrition. He is mentally and physically effected from his brain washing i want to stop that until i have not get the custody him. I am abIe to give good education, nutrition, carrier, good future and good health to my son because many benefits are getting from my department to study and health.  I am living alone since she left me and i am doing all domestic works myself. Anyone who have a mastery to get positive way please guide me.

thanks

pinakin

Learning

6 Replies

Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion and guidance but thing is i have already lawyer at Ahmedabad Gujarat but he is fresh. I did not put this case on behalf of him but i want to know what further step we can take in future. 

thanks.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 May 2014

You know it very well why this situation come , who is responsible for it , what was The reason of her to left your house after a long marriage life , why she twice abort her pregnency without your consent how is it possible and you had not filed any criminal case u/s 312 ipc against her, your brother in law without your permission purchased the stamp paper and typed your agreement for divorce and forcefully they took your sign on it , what all this brother and you had not made any police complaint against them , now you had filed sec 9 hma ,she is not attending and you will get ex-parte order she will not go for appeal , nor she will return back , then what will you do , after getting rcr decree in your favour you will have to wait for one year to file divorce , she will accept it as she was willing it from the beginning then what's the benifit you get by wasting time and money , if you leave your govt job and settled in her native place then your condition will be more worsen , i suggest you give her mutual consent divorce as she also want divorce, and as your son is 8 years old file case for custody of your son in the court , you will get his custody because court wants The total welfare and security of the child .
1 Like

Shree Joshi sir,

Can I put the complain against my family in law members under the ground of  Name change illegally in the school at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, brain washing of my child (son) - to child welfare department, police, collector or national and state level child welfare and development department, labor commissioner for they taking lots of labor works from my son like lifting heavy things, market visiting for vegetables purchasing, and others small small works which they should not give to my child. I already prepared custody papers and i will put the same my next hearing. How much chance i get my son custody? I have not signed on the stamp paper which was my brother in law bought. What kind of points are represented to the court for get my son custody.  

thanks

pinakin

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 May 2014

pinakin collect all these evidences as you stated above and submit them before the court while you asked for The custody of your son more cruelty you show with evidences more the chances of getting child custody in your favour , convince the court you will take best care of your son you will provide her best Food , good education , medical and all other which makes yours son's future bright , you can provide him all sorts of facilities as you are a govt servant , most probably you will get custody of your son. .
1 Like

lalabhai1977 (government job)     15 May 2014

Shree Joshi Sir,

First of all thanks for suggestion, and i will always eagerly waiting for update from you in future for this case.

thanks and regards,

Have a nice day,

pinakin 

lalabhai1977 (government job)     22 May 2014

Dear All, I want to more input for the same. Please insert your comments as much much more.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register