Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

2 simple questions about visitation

Experts

I got access to my 2yrs old daughter on alternate sunday for 3 hrs in garden near wife's residence.

It is clearly written in the order (interim visitation) that it should be free access & wife should not interfere during visitaion.

My questions are

1) Can i take my parents & sister (once in a while) to meet my daughter during visitation? can my wife object?

2) can i take photos of my daughter during visitation?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 April 2014

1.    It is good to read that a natural father has got visitation access from concerned Family Court.

2.    Suggest to first take certified copy of the said Court Order and carry the same during such visitation(s).

3.    Suggest to first go alone being natural father to appointed place / at appointed time and conduct neutral visitation bonding with your child for some time / some weeks.

4.    See natural mother’s reactions to such one on one visitation and with passage of time introduce minor's grandparents to such public visitation and then see reaction of natural mother.

5.    Yes, you may take visitation pictures by putting camera in auto picture mode instead of asking your wife to handle the camera or seeking help of any passerby ar the visitation venue!

{Last reply}

1 Like

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     05 May 2014

TajobsIndia -  im a baby to this forum but already your fan.You do a excellent job.God bless you.

To add to what Mr.Tajobsindia has advised,It is suggested to go on your couple of visitations with your lawyer and record them.Keep the to/fro tickets in your pocket as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register