Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     23 April 2014

Legal status of mahila help line

Learned Law expers

I have filed my divorce petition, Which is still pending.

After receiving summons of my divorce petition, she filed a counterblast 498A, that also is pending.

Now, while getting the divorce case transfered from Odisha to Bihar, She performed lies upon affidavit.

I filed a criminal case for performing perjury. But the learned judge took cognizance under IPC 500 leaving the sections of perjury.

She got that case quashed as 500 IPC had nothing to do with it. Seems some local setting.

While this case was question of quashing or not to be, I just come out of Jail and was neither in mental nor economical condition to challenge the quashing order in the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. When I was well enough my learned lawyer told time has barred, so I can't go to the Appeal in Hon'ble SCI.

Now, I again started to study her petition in Hon;ble SCI and her FIR under 498A, I found in both the document her  signature varies. I got this verified from a learned lawyer who also is famed Finger Print, Signature analysys and on base of her certificate I again filed a Criminal Complaint before the Hon'ble CJM. There He has ordered the Police to enquire into the matter.

Today only I received a letter bearing rough words that I should appear before Mahila Help Line other wise they will impose legal action against me.

SIRS/MADAMS THANKS FOR BEARING ME SO LONG......Now please guide me

1 Whether the Mahila Help Line is legally capable to summon me that also regarding a Criminal Case pending before Hon'ble Court of Law.

2 Further, what are my chances?

I SHALL BE EVER GRATEFUL TO YOU

Yours faithfully

Ritesh Ranjan

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2014

how the things went so bad.

RITESH RANJAN (Translator)     24 April 2014

Dear Sir, Can one say how Psunami occured or earthquake came.

Kindly guide, if you please.

Ritesh Ranjan

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 April 2014

Yes, the Mahila Help Line is legally capable to summon you for some separate complaint application made before the commission. which is required to be replied by you. However, if the complaint  pertains to same action, which is prejudiced, inform them, Mahila commission cannot entertain and shall be returned/ dismissed.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2014

Well advised by Dr. Vashista. Mahila commission can summon but since you have all the documentary proofs with you, appear, convince them and give in writing that since the matter is before the court, you will take the issue too there itself.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register