LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumita (teacher)     10 February 2013

Lci expert neglects family

I am married for the last 25 years. I have got a handsome salary. I have a house in my name and EMIs are being paid out of husband’s salary. My husband has recently joined the website called Lawyers Club of India,  as expert.  He is among top 50 in short time. After coming from office he is glued to the computer and logs on to your site. He reads the blogs of people seeking free advise and replies them. Some of his blogs are well praised by other Senior members like Mr Sonee kapoor, Nadeem Qureshi, Kumar Doab, Devjyoti Burman,, JSDN, Deepak Nair, Arungiri, SM Shroff,  , RK Makkar,  Sainath, VM Shroff, Mr Tom,Nadeem Qureshi, Prabhakar Singh.  Some querists also praise and thank him very much on open site as well on PM.  He will make me to read the full blog when other experts praise him. He will be reminded for dinner after reminders leaves computer temporarily for dinner and resume again. He has stopped evening stroll and putting on more weight. In the morning he attends to your site. Same on weekends. At the sleeping hours he discusses the blogs with me while I am not much interested.  He feels it to be a pious activity. At times when finding slightly sleepless he will jump out of the bed and be on computer. Even while driving also he discusses these queries thinking it to be an attempt to enhance my knowledge.  He is other wise very nice as before.

Please advise me whether this is domestic violence?

Whether I can throw him out of the house alongwith computer and yet make him to pay EMIs of the house?

Learning

33 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     10 February 2013

I guess fake ID

(Guest)

Ha ha....

Welcome back sir.

Your style is awesome.

Please come in you original AVATAR.

Thanks,

Regards,

1 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     10 February 2013

i too know who is this.. he is the big fish missing for past few days in LCI??

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 February 2013

I too receive some thank you and flattering messages, though much much less than your husband. I am not among the top experts. Why; I am not a lawyer even. I have no one here to tell about my exploits. I wish I get a guinea pig from among those here. One good thing is that no one is here to throw me out of the house.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 February 2013

Even while driving also he discusses these queries thinking it to be an attempt to enhance my knowledge.  

which car does he drive ?

Please advise me whether this is domestic violence?

its up to you. If u wish, u may call it DV - all field is urs, Abala ! 

Whether I can throw him out of the house alongwith computer and yet make him to pay EMIs of the house?

to be more tyrannous, dont give him computer while throwing him out

EMS payment & maintaining wife is - was - & will always be - a husband's responsibility

Samzi Kya ...

Tara Rum Pum Pum ...

Ranee....... (NA)     11 February 2013

ha ha ha...very interesting query.....

Lady, you are asking legal advice in LcI which you believe to be your "sautan"??

Ha ha ...

The list of experts  you have given above is missing one name...I have been in this forum since last 3 years and I am addicted to this site..In last 3 years I have come to know that the person whose name is missing has no wife...he is a divorcee..and he has taken "Sanyas" much before..often visits to Rishikesh, Dwaraka etc..

_

-

If you protest such social service activity of your husband Tajobindia(He must have gone  be to UK or USA to view a Cycle Rally held for environmental protection....I think)  will come and establish it as Cruelty/Dv  on hubby..so don't write such things in public forum ...

cm jain sir (ccc)     11 February 2013

He will be happy with his computer also but trually speaking u will come on street. So dont try dv or any other law . stick to ur good hubby n praise him. He is doing social work free of cost. Do you have something to offer free of cost? ...

Sumita (teacher)     15 February 2013

his identity is wrongly guessed.  He does not go abroad.  He does not cycle now he does not even have evening stroll. He has een this thread and is still responding to queries, he is not away from the site.

stanley (Freedom)     15 February 2013

@ Author 

I dont underestand what exactly do you want you seem to be in a confused state of Mind . 

A) You have said that your husband is a nice person .

B) Hence you dont wish to seek Divorce am i right ??

C) You say you are earning well and hence you wish to hoard your salary but dont want to pay the EMI's you only want your Husband to be a ATM Machine and pay all the EMi's of the house and throwing him on the street :-)

D) You want him to be your slave and at your command and do what ever you wish ?? 

What you have stated above isnt domestic violence . 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 February 2013

I don't think this thread is worth pursuing. I quit.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 February 2013

who started this TP ??

Ranee....... (NA)     15 February 2013

Originally posted by : Sumita

his identity is wrongly guessed.  He does not go abroad.  He does not cycle now he does not even have evening stroll. He has een this thread and is still responding to queries, he is not away from the site.

Sumita, then he might be discussing about this thread also?Why dont you do one thing ...You know your hubby's id..send a PM to him asking solution..then I bet he would realize your woes....:D

BTW, has he written in this thread also?Give us his id...we will request him to pay attention to you.

Ranee....... (NA)     15 February 2013

Originally posted by : Amit---------------

who started this TP ??

ha ha ..why you did not ask this question earliar before responding to it?

(Guest)

HE HAS ELOPED WITH ONE OF MY COLLEGE FRIEND AND HAS NOT COME BACK IN THE FEAR OF BROOM OF MY STEP MUM.

MY POCKET MONEY IS FINISHED AND COULD NOT VISIT CLUB/BAR/LATE NIGHT PARTY'S FOR LONG.

PAPA, COME BACK WITH YOUR SENORITA , I PROMISE TO PROTECT YOU FROM MY HUNTERWALI STEP MUM.

I KNOW YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS SITE WHEREVER YOU ARE .SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, COME BACK !!

I HAVE ONE MORE FRIEND TO INTRODUCE WITH YOU!:P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register