LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Kumar (Part)     23 March 2014

Breech of agreement by builder

I am 76 Year old person , due to financial limitation I had signed a agreement with local Builder, 
Now the fact is he has to give me complete building in end of Dec 2013 ,but it is still structure no other work carried out by him , he used substandred building material and compromises in Quality matter , he has introduced with civil engineer & all but its all eye wash he has no team of qualified professional ( its total cheating) 
2 I was agree & signed that whenever he ask to me to transfer one floor in his or authorised person after last lantern that I did so that there would be no dispute & delay but after transfer he stopped working and due some criminal case he is absconding since Nov 2013, 
Property transferred in his wife name  she is also a partner (25%) 
he registered his firm in July 2013 ,

In agreement he was agree to pay rent 15000 per floor and same amount as penalty
after 30 Dec 2013 

Can we claim such amount or can we cancelled sale deed , 

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 March 2014

You can reclaim your money by terminating your contract/agreement by issuance of a legal notice through your (Local) lawyer

1 Like

Rabindran (Not applicable )     25 March 2014

You can also sue them before the consumer forum for damages and compensation.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 March 2014

You can proceed with the cancellation of the sale agreement for breach of contract and also can file a case with the consumer forum too.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register