LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     22 March 2014

Pwdva on husband and others...

i filed dv case on my husband and relatives in feb 10 2014... case was registered on 20 march 2014 and first hearing was on 21 march 2014 ,...porpose of hearing is ..hearing/ talbi...

my husband or any of his relative or even lawyer didnt come on 21 mar 2014  ...

next hearing is on 15 april 2014 ....

my ques

1. what is the meaning of hearing/talbi.

2. summons wee served i dont know they received it or not...bt they were not present on date ....why? what could be the reason..???

3.if they dont come on next date ...in how many months the judge pass the order as exparte...becoz she said we will not give summons again ...but wait for them  if they not come we will pass orders exparte

in how many dates and in how many months as my husband is govt employ and summons were also served on his work place as well as his permanent address...

valuable advice requested.........

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2014

Blatant disregard for a court summons will be looked on unfavourably by the court. If the defendant have missed the court date on your summons, i.e. failed to attend for trial, he has missed your court date due to extenuating circumstances and default judgment has been entered against him, he  may be able to appeal the judgement made at the original court hearing. The court will only allow an appeal at its discretion, depending on whether or not they consider your extenuating circumstances to be valid.

1 Like

Adv. Neha ( )     22 March 2014

@Author

Court  will look the actual circumstances for not attending the court hearing. If the summons are not delivered to the opponent party then the court will again issue the summons to the party. Ex-parte orders are not issued so early..

1. hearing/tabli means a party in person or through the consel should attend the hearing date.

2. If summons are not received to the opponent party, court will again issue the summons on the next date.

3.It all vary from case to case.

Adv. Neha.

1 Like

house wife... (na)     22 March 2014

thanks  sir and mam  

for ur reply ...judge said that she will not send the summons again becoz they send it once ..and if other party not come they will proceed exprte.....

house wife... (na)     23 March 2014

and as my all documents and original certificates are with my husband and he is saying that he have not any certificates ...what should i do in this situation...?

and as my all documents and original certificates are with my husband and he is saying that he have not any certificates ...what should i do in this situation...?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 March 2014

file an application for search warrant regarding search the documents in his house or office

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register