Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ALOK RANJAN (inspector)     15 March 2014

Annual increment

Respected sirs and mams

i have a query regarding annual increments. Here is my detailed case. I joined MHA on 3rd Jan'2011 (1st and 2nd jan being saturday and sunday) in pay band of 9300-34800 with grade pay of 4200 and got my increment in july'2011 itself. I resigned from the dept. technically on 30/03/2012 and joined ministry of finance 0n 02/04/2012 in same pay band but with grade pay of 4600. but i was not given due increment in july 2012. i got my increment only in july'13. 

As i gave technical resignation and joined the next dept. so it should be a continuous service accordingly. so my question is am i entitled for increment in july'12 or not. if yes which rule should i quote to dept for speedy process.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2014

you are in continuous service. You did not say if you represented or given any written reply.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2014

Further you have also not stated if new deptt has received your service book.

ALOK RANJAN (inspector)     16 March 2014

so far i have not represented about the increment. i will be doing soon that is why wanted to know about it. My service book of old department has been received by new dept. many admin officers are saying as grade pay changed and basic salary increased accordingly, so i can't avail regular increments but few are also saying i should get as it is a matter of continuous service. They are also saying that i should serve minimum of 6 months in new grade pay i.e. 4600.  further i got my earlier earned leave credited in new service. 

Thanks for replying Sudhir Sir

ALOK RANJAN (inspector)     16 March 2014

so far i have not represented about the increment. i will be doing soon that is why wanted to know about it. My service book of old department has been received by new dept. many admin officers are saying as grade pay changed and basic salary increased accordingly, so i can't avail regular increments but few are also saying i should get as it is a matter of continuous service. They are also saying that i should serve minimum of 6 months in new grade pay i.e. 4600.  further i got my earlier earned leave credited in new service. 

Thanks for replying Sudhir Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register