LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (owner)     13 March 2014

Malaysian wife ran away with my baby

Dear i am hindu married to a malaysian muslim. our marriage is not reconised in malaysia. now my wife has take my child of indian birth without my concent and is threatning me that she will get the child declared illegimate as is the rule in malaysia . pls help what to do to get my child back

Learning

6 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     13 March 2014

Contact the indian minitry of external affairs and they will act in your matter.

Contact the indian minitry of external affairs and they will act in your matter.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 March 2014

you are still the biological father of the child ( no matter she has fled with your child) . The HOLY ISLAMIC laws gives credence to this fact.You have not provided the full details of your child birth. How many years and when  your marriage was performed.. how many months/years your  wife concieved? These are important factors.

You need any malaysian reference .. I can help you .. speak to him

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2014

Mr. Gautam Kapoor has given some valuable suggestions, please follow it up with him.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register