Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Balaji (xxx)     06 March 2014

Land registraion document - correction in buyers initial

Hi all,

I recently registerd a property from a Real Estate Vendor. Upon recieving the registered document, i found that the initial of my name being represented (Insted of P.Natarajan it has been mentioned as R. Natarajan)

Please advise me on the procedures to fix this.

Note: I very well knew that the seller cannot be called to the Register Office since he bedridden.

Regards,

Arun

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2014

A deed executed to correct some defect in the original, such as the misspelling of a name or a mistake in a property descripttion. Correction deeds are usually exempt from transfer taxes imposed by the recording authority.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2014

If you insist upon the nitial correction, a rectification deed is the only solution.

1 Like

Arun Balaji (xxx)     08 March 2014

What is the procdeure to have this done ? Please advise. I am staying in chennai and the seller is in coimbatore. Unfortunately he cannot be called to the register's office since he is sick and undergoing medical treatment.

gowtham   21 April 2015

Hi,

My father had bought a property 20 year back but there is mistake in that document.

Ex : "A" and "B" wife and husbands, "C" is daughter.

In document it is mentioned as This property is sold to A's wife "C".

Now my father is expired and i don't who has sold that property and where they are now.

Regards,

Gowtham.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register