Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja (Managing Director)     04 March 2014

Sale agreement

Hello all,

here i have question ..

My father bought a revenue site in 1983 in bangalore ,  he paid the agreed amount in two installment  and got sale agreement for each ,it has the signature and seal of some authority and date in the seal and also he has the affidavit containing the particulars of that two sale agreement and also signed and sealed, its also mentioned that since registration is banned im executing GPA,  and in 1985 the vendor has given the GPA on my fathers name.

last yr he expired now what is the procedure to transfer the property or how to sale ??? 

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     04 March 2014

Dear Pooja,

A person need to apply before the Hon'ble High Court/District Court at Bangalore for Letter of Administration of Estate in favour of him/her, subject to all the legal heirs are giving their NOC in the favour of the applicant. thereafter, once the procedure is completed, the court shall issue the certificate and then you may approach the concerned authority i.e. talathi office in village or tehsildar office in Municipal District for getting the property transferred in the name of the legal heir.

Also, you may file the partition suit in the Civil Court at Bangalore for dividing the property among the legal heirs and thereafter once the court gives its order for partition of the property, then you may get the name transferred in the property in your favour for the said portion.

Regards

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 March 2014

GPA is not valid.  AFter the death of executant it looses it's validity.  Before answering your question it is necessary to see the agreement of sale.

It is better to compromise with the legal heirs of the deceased.

1 Like

Pooja (Managing Director)     07 March 2014

Thanku rajeev and rohit.

We understand GPA is not valid.

Now can u suggest what else can we do to file  prove that its my father property only.

i too understand its possible if the vendor or his wife or children gives NOC or states my father is the sole owner of the property we may get a solution.

But The vendor also expired .. we are not having details of his son/daughter. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register