Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tj (I)     17 February 2014

Divorce required as not sexually interested

Hi,

I am here to discuss about my personal life wherein I was very happy with my married life, however gradually there was good news that I was about to be father and my mother used to tell my wife always to take care and to to go on messy road as an the road wasn't made properly quite bumpy and later there happened to be premature delivery and the baby died. After quite a time I tried again and again got an opportunity however that baby stopped growing and had to get aborted and now I do not feel to have any feelings for her. Now I want a divorce from her, can I get it. When I have spoken to her regarding divorce she said she will drag my whole family to the court for dowry and domestic violence(which we have never done or asked).

kindly suggest on what grounds can I get a divorce? 

Learning

11 Replies

great india (manager)     17 February 2014

1. You can convice her to take all your property and leave you on the street as you have planned same for her. 2. Else if you really have a heart prove her exceptional hardships and compensate her as much as you can till she is satisfied. 3. Brother you lost a kid, instead of consoling and keeping her happy if you wanna leave her...you better leave all your property and assets and go for a meditation course... That would keep you calm. 4. See divorceif contested takes years and drains everything...... Divorse need strong ground which you don't have . 5.opt for a councillng first
1 Like

Tj (I)     18 February 2014

The baby died coze of careless ness and also the second baby when it happened she started eating some medicines which doctor never prescribed and now I am scared if I gave her another chance she might kill it again. Kindly suggest?

**Victim** (job)     18 February 2014

Originally posted by : Tj

Hi,

I am here to discuss about my personal life wherein I was very happy with my married life, however gradually there was good news that I was about to be father and my mother used to tell my wife always to take care and to to go on messy road as an the road wasn't made properly quite bumpy and later there happened to be premature delivery and the baby died. After quite a time I tried again and again got an opportunity however that baby stopped growing and had to get aborted and now I do not feel to have any feelings for her. Now I want a divorce from her, can I get it. When I have spoken to her regarding divorce she said she will drag my whole family to the court for dowry and domestic violence(which we have never done or asked).

kindly suggest on what grounds can I get a divorce? 

Two babies died and now you are asking for divorce. You must be kidding ! Go get a life Mr. This should not be a reason for divorce and if u have made up your mind then go ahead and try to get divorce and experience the real hardship. From what you are saying i highly doubt you will get divorce matter of fact you will go through hell if you try drag your family matter in court.

Tj (I)     18 February 2014

It's been 4 years since we are apart from each other she has already kept all my gold rings and chains.

**Victim** (job)     18 February 2014

You are talking of your 4 year. There are lots of people in this website who didn't even touch their wife and yet they are suffering. So think wise buddy your issue is not big enough to go for divorce. If there are chances to reconcile then you should end your dispute and continue your life but if you are determined to go for divorce then that battle is going to talk your half of your life.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2014

You donot have sufficient grounds for divorce.  First thing, go talk to your wife, try talks through elders from both the sides, resolve the petty issues and live afresh life instead of spoiling your future life as well as that of hers.  The abortions and miscarriages are not in our hands, they are beyond our control, but careful precautions and proper care will provide solutions for this too.  So, instead of thinking about further ruining your life, think positively and bring her back into your matrimonial fold once again, You can have it as a last chance provided all your best efforts fail.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     19 February 2014

1. You have no ground to ask for Divorce,

2. Not being able to bear a baby is not a ground for asking for Divorce,

3. " I do not fell to have any feeling for her " is also no ground. Rather your this statement can be traeted as a form of cruelty on her,

4. Settle the problem medically since otherwise she can really be a serious problem for your entire family.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     19 February 2014

Tj: Go hang yourself.  Your type give our gender a bad name...

Saurav (Engineer)     15 March 2014

Boss Tj you are mentally ill. You should console your wife instead u want to divorce her?. Please go for psychologist and take councilling immediately.

Adv. Neha ( )     16 March 2014

@ Author,

You are a psycho. go and treat yourself. not bearing a child by your wife cant b a ground for divorce. Rather, you should console her after death of 2 children.

Adv. Neha.

Good Boy (None)     17 March 2014

Dear Brother Tj,

Don’t get dishearten by negative comment of members.  They are advising you on legal term. But your case should be seen under “human tragedy”. Unfortunately in Indian legal system you “should not have” any feeling. All men should behave like machine to fulfill wife’s wishes. More than ATM, you have to entertain them in all time.  But at the end you will break, because of nature’s law you are human too, or more human than any woman.

Though I have no problem in my matrimonial affairs but can say -Wives are always emotional blackmailer. Your wife is certainly giving you “mental cruelty”. So, on this ground you can discuss your problem with some “good” lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register