LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

william lobo (consultants for electrical projects)     30 September 2009

MY SISTER HAS GARNERED MAJORITY SHARE IN PROPERTY

My sister has gobbled major portion of the property while I was away. My brother's wife has sold the adjoining house and land. Now I am rushing from office to office and collecting evidence. Already I have collected lot of fraud which is done and now appointing lawyer to fight the case.

The first point is that after death of my mother in April 1993; just after 2 months in June 93 my sister has done the subdivision at the city survey office Dharwad.

On
19th Sept 2009 I had been to the Sub Registrar office located at Collector Compound, behind Hindi prachar Sabha at ulvi Hill.

There I met Mr.Dhummad who is the assistant to the main Lady in charge Mrs. Now this person told me to get the original will copy from the will department which is located just besides this office in same building.

I paid Rs.200 and got the copy of the original will filed in the Registry of Wills.
My sister who holds the original copy of the will  has not till date submitted the death certificate of Mummy.
When I went here the person is asking me to bring my mother to the office. Then I had to tell that she has expired.
Then they took the original death certificate and also took my proof and asking for voter card.
I told I have pan card. They did not accept. Then they accepted the driving license xerox copy and gave me the will copy. I am now seeing this will copy for the first time after 25 years.
My sister has hidden the original will which is still lying with her now.

I had been to the City Survey office and checked the records. They told me the records there which show the property division has been entered as per the will. But on checking they could find any copy of the will.
I had taken a copy of the authentic will duly registered with the will registry at the Registrar office.
There is difference between the entry in property card and the will. I pointed out the point where in it was mentioned that the common land to be shared by all. But this point is not shown any where in the property card.
Another point to note is that neither my brother or sister can sell the property to anyone except to the brother or sister ie. To Lobo family only.

My sister is married and now become pavey. But still she goes by the name of Lobo only inspite of being married. Now after 12 years she has gifted the property to her daughter who is also pavey and nothing for her son.

In will it is mentioned that property cannot be sold to any outsider and if any sale to happen then first to approach the family member.

But my brother’s wife and children have sold the property to another outsider person. Last year I had been to the Sub Regristrar office and told the incharge that there is a will.

But sale deed was already done. Later on when will was located by them till date no further sale deed has been executed for the property.

The buyer is only an agent and now looking to sell the property again for profit. Since this buyer has not paid my brother’s wife the full amount they are still on the property.

In meanwhile I am going ahead and putting up a stay or injunction by my lawyer who I have approached just 2 days ago.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 September 2009

Dear William,

My sincere advise is Meet Sri. M.C.Bandi, Advocate, of Dharwad he is senior and inteligent Advocate.

I am wondered u r from Dharwad. I am just 60 Kms away from you. I am from Gadag.If you want further clarification u can call me and come to Gadag.

If you want any suggestion u can also meet Adv., Hemant R Chandnagoudar, High Court Advocate, NearGPO, Opp:  Veeranna Mattigatti House, Dharwad.  His NO: 9845078455.

1 Like

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     30 September 2009

Mr.Lobo you have not mentioned clearly who are the beneficiaries in the Will bequethed by your mother and what are their share in the bequethed property.

1 Like

william lobo (consultants for electrical projects)     02 October 2009

I am attaching the file which contains the gist of the will.

Attached File : 55 will of my mother 1984.doc downloaded: 147 times

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     02 October 2009

opinion of Rajeev is gud.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register