LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     06 February 2014

Domestic violence /perjury/498/parents

To,experts first of thanks for helping me till now ,i would like to request to give me suggetions regarding following issues---

My 498/406 fir done --bail pending ,Rcr sec9/24 --going on.

now Domestic violence against me ,my father and mother is filed.

My query --

1.Do me parents also need to attend the case or me with my lawyer representing them can suffice.

2.Does double jeoparady applies in it as base of complaint is same. 

3.Perjury is filed by me insec24 w.r.t her job consealment .will it have any effect on sec 125 /dv maintainence.

4.i  with my wife have been staying away from parents for 8 months (our last stay)--will it involve parents also in DV as date of filing dv case is 3 yrs late.Police complain 2yrs late.

Thanks everyone..

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2014

You can state all the facts with the mediation officer and in the court when trial comes

1 Like

dns (mo)     06 February 2014

thanks can anyone help me in my other queries as mentioned .

dv (ghvhb)     06 February 2014

Ask you lawyer to file for name deletion of your parents. Lots of judgements are available online Do some research and see what applies best in your case Fight tooth and nail don't let her have her way. Good luck
1 Like

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     07 February 2014

Dear client,

1-you should request the court to consolidate both the cases as the incident is same according to you. 

2- Your parents should be there.

3- perjury case will work when the allegations imposed on you will go wrong.

4-  the fourth point mentioned by you is a good contention for which the court can go lineant but you should have the evidence of your innocence too.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register