Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     05 February 2014

Notice period after resignation

Hi 

I am new to this forum, i have one query i.e., What is the notice period to be served by an employee after giving his/her resignation?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 February 2014

Notice period mentions in your posting order.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 February 2014

For applicability of the Notice period and applicable notice period never look into “ appointment letter/contract  of employment…………………….any agreement that employer has signed with employee” alone. Look into standing orders, service codes and regulations of the establishment too.

Courts of law do not restrict to the examination of service conditions stated in appointment letter alone and examines standing orders, service codes and regulations of the establishment too.

Look into standing orders (Certified/Model) applicable to the establishment and extended to the designation of employee. If notice period in standing orders is NIL it can’t be even 1 day in appointment letter. Standing orders shall prevail upon any private agreement be it appointment letter/contract  of employment…………………….ay agreement that employer has signed with employee.

If standing orders do not cover the employee the notice period (service conditions) shall be as stated in appointment letter/contract  of employment………………, servicd rules and regulations of the establsihment supplied/accepted and thus applicable to the employee.

1 Like

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     27 February 2014

Thanks Ramachary & Kumar Sir for the Reply :)

Bharat Raj (Self Employed)     27 February 2014

Hi

This Forum is house of expertise. i would like to know the entrance syllabus and also please suggest me study material for "Law Entrance" please!

Vineet Kumar (-)     28 February 2014

Hello UniversalSolvent

Every University has its own pattern of entrance examinations.

However, many National Law Schools follow Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)

You can find all the relevant details regarding  CLAT here

https://www.clat.ac.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register