LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vidu (abc)     30 September 2009

getting adjournment

I am appearing as respondent in person in s125 crpc case against me . On a date the Magistarte was on leave and the court reader gave a date which coincides with the date when I have to appear before high court in a case again in person . I can not afford to miss anyone and I want to plead my both cases in person . How do I get the date before lower court changed -- the date is still 2 months away .

Please guide . Can I file an application in this regard with Magistrate and when should I file such an application ?

Learning

9 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     30 September 2009

file an advance hearing petition before the trial court after giving notice to the petitioner.  state your reasons in the affidavit accompanying the petition for advanced hearing

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     30 September 2009

IF, U WANT TO CHANGE DATE OTHER SIDE HAS TO ACK/ AGREE/ACCEPT / UR ADVANCE PETITON. OTHER WISE TAKE CONVENIENT DATE OF ADJMNT  IN ANY ONE COURT THROUGH UR ADV COLLEGUE.

1 Like

k.kumar raja (advocate)     01 October 2009

both aravinthan&janarthana are correct

1 Like

vidu (abc)     01 October 2009

thanks for the helpful replies . I really appreciate .

Please guide further .

Is advance date petition a simple Miscellaneous application or something else ? and in what section it is filed ?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     02 October 2009

IT IS AN APPLICATION MEMO BY MENTIONING STAGE I.E EXAMINATION,311 OR 313 ,EVIDENCE ETC.,

1 Like

vidu (abc)     02 October 2009

In this case , the SUMMONS  served on 10.9.2009 . I appeared on 23.9.2009 . The Magistrate did not hold court that day but the READER gave the date . So the net date is for filling the reply and nothing else has happened . In this contet kindly advise .

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     02 October 2009

vidu ji,

simply file an application  to show the reason.

u have the sufficiant ground for adjournd that date.

1 Like

vidu (abc)     02 October 2009

It is a great feeling to have guides and helpful friends like you all .

I really appreciate all the support provided . It is like a breeze of cool air for a harassed person .

God bless you all .

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     06 October 2009

all our club members are ready to provide you help in legal side and our respectable members are eager to render advice to you and will guide you..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register