Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aarush (other)     15 January 2014

Obc ncl correction

sir,

i have obc ncl certificate. but in that certificate my mother's income is not included. (agent through i made that  he made mistake). even if i include my mother's income in that i am applicable for ncl certificate.  so should i go for correct that . 

is there any legal issue / case on me if i go to correct that???

bcoz i already take the benefit of that certificate.

plz suggest me  some legal way or procedure to short out this problem.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2014

Please do not  reopen the issue and get into trouble now, you should have thought over it before availing of the benefits, now that your intentions will not be taken into correct sense hence do not try that. If on investigation at a later stage it is found that your mother's income was more than you may have to answer accordingly.

1 Like

aarush (other)     18 January 2014

sir 

thanks for response . i want to know that if this issue  will reveale later than what will be the effect on my job??. and  is there any punishment for that.??

if i hire a lawyer than he can tackle this issue .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2014

There would be no serious problems even  if it is surfacing later on, at that time, depending upon the situation, you may give an explanation in writing which will solve the issue. Take the help of the lawyer only if the situation warrants for a legal solution otherwise do not hurry. 

aarush (other)     19 January 2014

sir,

thanks again.

you give me relax feeling

one more question that i want to know that i got the job on that certificate base. then in future  if issue will reveal then will i loose my job??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register