Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     26 September 2009

Computer problem - urgent

Dear friends,

When I am connecting the internet within few minutes following message is shown and internet explore stops functioning :

“Generic Host process for win 32 services has encountered a problem and needs to close.-------we are sorry for inconvenience----. Kindly tell Microsoft about this problem.”

Thereafter option is given as “send error report”  “Don’t send”

It works only when computer is turned off and restarted and within few minutes same problem occurs. Is it a vires or any fault in computer setting?  Kindly guide me  so that I may remain in connected with the forum.

Thaks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

saurav (private practice)     26 September 2009

it is virus u have to get the windows formatted

1 Like

Selvam (Others)     27 September 2009

if it ia pirated window operating system and geniune marks appreared on the right side bottom this may happen and also as said by saurav the same propblem, it is virus u have to get the windows formatted..

1 Like

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     27 September 2009

This is quite common message shown in the windows.  It is a sort of virus.  Select "Don't send" option and carry on your work. It will not cause any problem.

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     27 September 2009

Thanks friends for swift reply. once earlier I had faced same problem and got windows formated.

This time it is occurring from yesterday. It is so frequent that it is too dificult  to use the net. broadband is not responding i.e. can not be disconnected without sutting down the system. but explorer is not connecting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register