Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

IF 498A DOESN'T GO AWAY, LET'S MAKE THE FEAR GO AWAY......!

IF 498A DOESN'T GO AWAY,

LET'S  MAKE THE FEAR GO AWAY......!

DON'T FEEL BAD

THEY JAILED YOU..!

BUT DON'T MISS TO EXPOSE THOSE WHO FAILED YOU..!

Celebrate New year with 498A....

Ohh...It's too cold going throughout the Northern India with lot's of hot promises going through out for 2014 election too ....to get the vote Banks.But the poor harassed Husbands who are either rolling with toll of False 498A or other biased laws favoring women are neither watched nor given any false promises either to at least celebrate the New year with peace in their soul.

In this bone melting cold thousands of harassed husbands might be celebrating or being forced to celebrate their New year at forced vacation planned by Indian wife alias b*tches with the help of Indian biased Laws in Indian Jails or might be forced to take..

But, these forced vacation might be a santa's new year gift to the poor husband's to prolong their happiness as ever much way ahead than their b*tch called greedy and unscrupulous wives.May be this new year becomes his key to freedom from all his dead marriages and from his non-affectionate wife after her false 498A.

I wish this new year 2014 must come with all peace and prosperity to all poor and harass husbands to strengthen their will to fight against misuse of all women oriented & biased laws and come out as a winner indeed. 

Wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New year 2014 to all dear Fighters.

With Cheers & Love,

(ESIS)

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Learning

12 Replies

Northern Queen (Manager)     31 December 2013

Happy New Year to you Sufferer.  I hope 2014 is filled with happiness, success and peace.

You have been an inspiration to all the victims of 498a.  Please keep up the good work.

To all 498a sufferers - please stay positive - stand your ground and teach those b*tchtrolls a lesson they won't forget.

Happy New Year 2014

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 January 2014

In New Year 2014 all 498A sufferer should stand up together to fight against the law and to teach a solid lesson to such greedy b*tches,

and hope to new unmarried girls that they wont follow the track of house breaking mothers, sisters,feminists and realize the importance of husaband and their own family and enjoy the life mix with some love, little lovely fight hope they will dump their ego, greed and unfruitful revenge feeling towards their In Laws.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 TO ALL LCI Friends

Rajesh Anand (Trainee)     01 January 2014

Wishing you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2014....

Hoping for the best and wish you & your loved ones have a stressless, peaceful life ahead.....

Chandra Shekhar (Sdc)     01 January 2014

Dear suffer sir and all fellow LCI Members,

I reciprocate seasons greetings.

I wish you and all a Happy New Year 2014.

Regards,

G.Chandra Shekhar

(Guest)

@ Northern queen,

Wish you a very Happy new year to you and your family. You too are inspiration to me. As being a Lady and living at UK you are so much concerned about this Legal extortion and terrorism run by Indian judiciary with the help of dirty politicians,lawyers,police and ofcourse the legal prostitute and her family i.e called social wife with vermillion on her forehead to just show cast her Abla-Naari concept to please all the former characters mentioned above.

Just keep up your good work and be role model for Indian ladies to at least keep a shy of line on their face as what they are being called in rituals and what they are performing.

@ 498A fighter,

You are real champ dude.....

Just keep roaring as fighter as usual.

Wish you a very happy and prosperous New year with lot's of new strength to give a bitter taste to your anti and you emerge as winner indeed.

@ Cooldude498,

Hi,friend just keep fighting as usual like a cool dude Wish you a very Happy and Peaceful New year ahead.....

@ Chandra sekhar jii,

Same to you sir....

Wish you and your whole family a warm and wonderful New year ahead...

Thanks to all dear friends for their wish and support.

with regards,

(ESIS)

fighting back (exec)     01 January 2014

@ESIS .......dude you are a great source of knowledge and inspiration to hundreds of people on the forum......hats off to you for your contribution to the forum. request you to be active once more for the sake of other brothers out here. wish you a very very happy new year. 

@northern queen...........i really admire you, as being a lady, still you realize the intention of cheating of so called 'innocent indian girls' inspite of living in the UK you have been very sensitive on the issues going around in india regarding biased laws. hats off to you too.......it seems you are the only lady around who openly speaks of the injustice going around in the indian legal system. i appeal to you to make people aware in your country too about the baised indian legal system prevailing in this country, as when international community starts to talk. only then indians realize that something wrong is going on in here. hope you write about this in your community more and more and make people around realise that what they see as beauty queens on international stages bragging about indian girls being so innocent and pati vrata are nothing but a bunch of liers in disguise..

@cool dude, chandrashekar and 498fighter...............happy new year to you too guys........you have always kept the forum alive with constant inputs

and happy new year to all other LD members of the forum who have contributed immensely like TAJOBS, stanley, helping hand. adv archana, nikhil seth. mahesh. mr qureshi and other ld members................a very happy new year to you all.........................

1 Like

Rajib Banerji (Self Employed)     02 January 2014

My family is having a tough time looking for a suitable groom for my cousin.Men are refusing to marry her the moment they come to know that she is a junior criminal lawyer by profession fearing that she might file a false dowry harassment case or a domestic violence case against them if the marriage doesn't work out.One of the men was also a lawyer by profession.Due to the gross misuse of anti dowry laws in our country it has become quite difficult to find suitable grooms for eligible girls.No wonder so many Indian men are marrying foreign women nowadays.

(Guest)

Dear Fighting Back,

Happy New year Bro.....and thanks for your concern. Actually I too miss out not coming frequently on this lovely platform of all kind of people like Ld. members,lawyers,victims,querist and students but apart from this there are number of female chauvinists and other members along with some lawyers who are blindly supporting these Biased Law to flourish with leaps and bound.Hence, they haven't left any stone unturned to block my ID as I have got number of abusive messages through PM since my 6 months of membership on this LCI. Due to my constant effort to raise the several issues and speak out the truth against such women who are misusing the Law which are meant to protect them.

As they have reported abuse , my Id got stuck with only one reply of a query within one hour.These is the sole reason that last one and half month I am not the frequent visitor of this LCI to help the poor and harassed victims.In spite of that I am always ready to help and share whatever experiences and help I could able to incorporate for the cause of being Human.

Anyways I haven't stopped yet by such ridiculous efforts from such members over here. By seeing this I have made my separate Blog and email Id to get connected with dear friends and victims.

If anybody feel that I could be of his help then he could reach me at the following:

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

So,dear friend's let's

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

because,

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

thanks & regards,

(ESIS)

2 Like

D Seikhar G (self)     03 January 2014

Dear Sufferer Many Many thanks for your impeccable contributions. We are glad to have you on this LCI.Please keep doing your great work . Wish you a very very hapy new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 TO ALL LCI Friends

kumar (doctor )     03 January 2014

Sir,

Thank you for your contributions.  im also a sufferer but didnt enter into legal battle sofar. Kindly read my message  if find time  I  posted upon my family life  & give your suggestions too....

Northern Queen (Manager)     03 January 2014

Sufferer, thank-you for your kind comments. It just goes to show that all those dirty Advocates fear you because they carry out bad practise in law and you are a decent, honest man who believes in truth and justice.

Well now - the only way to beat them is to give them a taste of their own medicine, and that means - EXPOSURE

GAME ON 'CRIMINALS OF THE LAW COURTS' - (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE). MAYBE SHINING THE INTERNATIONAL SPOTLIGHT ON YOUR CREDIBILITY AS A LAWYER WILL SEE IF YOU ARE ARE GENUINE OR NOT WHEN YOU TAKE ON A 498A CASE.

NOTE - there are some excellent and highly valued Advocates on this site and deserve credit for their hard work.  Please continue to guide and advise - your reward is a good reputation, which is worth more than gold and diamonds.

Happy New Year 2014 to all my fellow friends and fighters.  Please keep up the fight to stamp out injustice.

CHANGE IS THE LAW OF LIFE, AND THOSE THAT LOOK ONLY TO THE PAST OR PRESENT ARE CERTAIN TO MISS THE FUTURE.

1 Like

498aindian (other)     06 January 2014

Wish you a very happy new year 2014. Thanks for your guidance.Many lawyers feel uncomfortable against your fight and an honest approach towards victim.This is the reason behind report of abuse as they not like you to stand against their greedy profession.But some lawyers are good here who are doing great job.You should carry on your great job.With best wishes (Ramesh)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register