Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supratim Paul (E)     27 December 2013

Filed rti but pio not giving information

Hello All,

I had filled an RTI to get certified copy of the court order in District Court Barrackpore , West Bengal.

I have received a response which I would like to share.

In response to your application relating to suit under Right to Information Act 2005 the undersigned likes to inform you that there is no provision to supply certified copy of an order or decree passed in the competent court of law as contemplated under Right to information Act , 2005

I would like to know.

a) I want to get court order certified copy of the case , in which I am one of the party. I would like to know can we not get the court order copy via RTI. If yes then why the SPIO declined to give stating that there is no provision. 

b) What should be my next step , can I ask him for information again and if so then I wan to add some justification and backing my claim to get the certified copy.

Request you help on this.

Supratim.

Learning

3 Replies

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     27 December 2013

you can obtain the copy of order from the copying department of concerned DJ office.you will also have to pay prescribed fee for the same.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 December 2013

file an application before in charge copy dept. of the court with the fee and get certified copy within prescribe time. no need to file any Rti application again

Supratim Paul (E)     27 December 2013

Hello All,

I am in Hyderabad and the court is in Barrackpore , West Bengal. How do I file application in court with fee. Hence I want to file RTI which I can send by post. But there response provdied is not satisfactory. Hence requore help on that.

I would like to know.

a) I want to get court order certified copy of the case , in which I am one of the party. I would like to know can we not get the court order copy via RTI. If yes then why the SPIO declined to give stating that there is no provision. 

b) What should be my next step , can I ask him for information again and if so then I wan to add some justification and backing my claim to get the certified copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register