LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     21 December 2013

Obtained stay order from m.p high court in sec 24 hma

on 12/12/13 i filed petition for civil revision in M.P High Court against the order of bhopal district court in the matter of sec 24 HMA. Lower ordered to pay maintenance of Rs. 3500/- per month + Rs. 2000/- travelling and boarding lodging expenses per hearing + Rs.5000 litigation costs.

However in lower court i filed photo copies of documents which show my wife educational qualifications and past work experience but court didnt considered them.

on 18/12/13 my revision matter was fixed for hearing in MP HIGH COURT i appeared as petitioner in person. Along with my petition I had filed all documents which were filed in lower court. During arguments in motion hearing i narrated all grounds for my revision petition. Case was admitted and Juctice/judge ordered to issue notice to the respondent and also granted stay on the lower court's order. I was asked to clear all dues till date but i refused humbly and requested that I am unable to afford then I am ordered to pay interim maintenance of Rs. 2000/- per month till the revision disposes.

I was able to prepare and present my case with help of information and guidence from this forum and lawyers club india. I thanks everyone for support. I will be glad to help all fellow victims specially who are fighting cases in M.P

Learning

6 Replies

fighting back (exec)     22 December 2013

hi,,,,pls check your PM,,,,thnks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2013

Thanks for expressing your gratitude here, please be in touch with this forum for anymore help in the future through experts' advise, I wish you success in other cases too.

victim (master)     22 December 2013

@T. Kalaiselvan sir. Thanks for best wishes. Sir surely I will be in touch with this forum.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2013

You are welcome.

fighting back (exec)     23 December 2013

hi,,,,please read your pm, need your help

fight_for_peace (CA)     21 January 2014

Pls check or pm......I also need or help as m also from mp with same case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register