LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

apoor (student)     09 December 2013

Whatsapp,fb private sharing of the cheating of a girl

hi , one of my close friends faced a betrayal situation with his girl ,..... .  .. his intention is not to marry such a cheater and betrayer girl anymore  .....  but he tried to change the girl by requesting her to be moral etc etc  ..... but of no use ..... so he now is in a intention to atleast warn her friends ( both boys & girls) & these new guys with whom she is moving closely   , through whatsapp , so that atleast another true genuine person wont get hurt & commit suicides ( bcos he himself has attempted one , but got out of it )

so he wants to whatsapp share this girl's mesages with him & audio records ...... of her compelling him to talk when he dont want this relationship in the first place , her love messges & promises ..... breaking her promise and acting against the promise by talking or going out with 2,3 guys .. their messages ..... ( he wants to mention that she used him for her physical desires ..... but he dont want to share the proofs of video& audio , as it might be illegal and comes under p0rn )

he plans to remove & beep the names of him , her & other guys ( excepting the first two letters of each peoples name)   ...  in messgaes & call records

and he wants to private message her facebok friends list members ( boys & girls) & these new guys with whom she is moving closely , instead of posting publicly on his or her timeline

or else since fb comes under web , it becomes illegal ? and since whatsapp is just messaging app and not web, so no legal issues with whatsapp ??

i am asking him to not do this ...... but i am not sure how far he listens to me ......

if u people can kindly pls tell me if there is any legal risk ( however small it is ) by doing this way ???? if yes , i will show him this and try my best to convince him

or else ,  he dont attract any legal issues whatsoever , since he is not disclosing any intimate videos ??? if so , then perhaps his intention of warning & preventing atleast some  guys to fall in her trap

Thank u for ur time :) pls kindly help

( their story ......  colleagues since few months , liked this girl , before culminating into love , he asked if she & her family okays a love marriage ... she said no .... he says i am a one girl type of person , so lets not talk anymore ..... she behaves in ways that there r chances for marriage ...... uses him for her sxual desires ..... she moves closely with boys in messages & outside  ....  says what is this , cant be with u like this ...... she cries cries compels compels suicide blackmails .... i ll change , u wont get such feeling again , promise on god  ...... after 4 months he accidentally bumps onto a whatsapp message with some guy since the start of their relationship itself .... his heart breaks ... then second time she lies that she is in work place , and when he go there to check , she is not there & found to be coming out of a guy's car ...... in his extreme hurt he scolds with bad words & slaps her twice at her work place with 10 people or so around , total duration of 2-3 minutes incident ,  some 3 weeks back in mid nov 2013  ...  ..... .  she didnt file a case till now ........he has no evidence if she is physically cheating him too . ........  )

so,his intention is not to marry such a cheater and betrayer girl anymore  .....  but he tried to change the girl by requesting her to be moral etc etc  ..... but of no use ..... so he now is in a intention to atleast warn her friends ( both boys & girls) & these new guys with whom she is moving closely

Learning

11 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2013

let him do what he wants and learnfor himself.

1 Like

You hAve described your friend that

in his extreme hurt he scolds with bad words & slaps her twice at her work place with 10 people or so around , total duration of 2-3 minutes incident ,  some 3 weeks back in mid nov 2013  ...  ..... .

how do you hope such person to learn without losing

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2013

If a man can have s*xual relationship with any woman before marriage and then shed them away, what is wrong in the same female have such relationship with more than one man, does he have any right to control her behavior.  If this is what is the culture the present generation is choosing , it is their problem to face the consequences in the later stage because knowing very well about the consequences, they intentionally indulged in such undesirable activities.  It would be better for your friend to discard her relationship and also totally avoid thinking about her and her other activities than in the name of doing some favor to somebody, he will land up in trouble.

2 Like

Pooja Hegde R. (Advocate)     09 December 2013

Completely agree with Kalaiselvanji. The advice is complete and absolute. If your friend does what you have stated then he will surely land in trouble.
1 Like

ohk ..... thank u sirs & mam for ur time & advice

so, not only public posts,, private messaging in fb is also crime is what i understand , correct ?

And sir/mam  if u can pls mention the specific cases  IPC xyz etc.,  that can be used against him by her  .... and the years of imprisonment ....... i can quote him that , so that he wil understand the full gravity of his thoughts ,,,,, which may make him realise & drop it

awaiting help

@ kalaiselvan sir ....... i understand what u said sir ,,,, but here in AndhraPradesh sir this trend of free/casual s*x  or  living relationships is not there much yet ....... so usually we ( boys or girls )  feel lot of hurt & torment when our lovers cheat even in soul ( let alone in body )

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2013

Apoor, your friend should have have had enough of her (mental worries and abuses), but he should not think to avenge her because he too was a party in her earlier performances and since she is not caring about him, he thinks that she has to be avenged (?), well if she gives a counter i.e., filing false complaint against him for the offences of cheating and raping, false promises of marrying her and now denying it, he will be punished u/s 420and few other sections (based on the nature of her complaint), for which the punishment will be imprisonment upto 7 years or even more, so advise him to not to indulge into such unwanted things and get himself into trouble.

1 Like

you said

"And sir/mam  if u can pls mention the specific cases  IPC xyz etc.,  that can be used against him by her  .... and the years of imprisonment ....... i can quote him that , so that he wil understand the full gravity of his thoughts ,,,,, which may make him realise & drop it"

why do you  think that he will mend his way by learning knowledge that your (not he) derives from free legal advise.  Take him to some lawyer's office.  An estalished not a strugler (who will not lose prospective client) make him to pay his fee and let him then listen to what he says.

1 Like

hmmm ..... right , thank u very much

(Guest)

If the same thing was done by a man, and he cheated on his girl friend, refused to marry her and then the girl threatens him for false rape cases. Then all these lawyers who are advising you now would have taken a different stand and shouted at you for looting her dignity. That's the way it is hypocrisy at its peaks man....understand it and move on. Rape law is a gender biased law, nothing much you can do. 

I dont want to misguide you but the best thing is to move on...once you understand that shez not right for you, you will be very happy to let her go. Love is a very materialistic thing, it only listens to the maintenance that you pay.

Ardamayindaa inka kulayi katteyi :-)

apoor (student)     10 December 2013

hmm , thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2013

I will have to agree to Stalker.

His views are close to reality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register