Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr_chamku (HR)     21 September 2009

Can I Fight my case without lawyer ?

Hello To All Reader & repliers

I want To Know is that like in consumer forum we can fight witout lawyer , can we fight in Lower , session & highcourt without lawyer ?

Thank You

Learning

26 Replies

(Guest)

Yes you can.

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 September 2009

U CAN,BUT EXPERTISE OF OTHER SIDE LAWYER MAY WEAKEN UR ARGUMENTS,PROCEDURE LAPS IN TECHNICAL ASPECTS...

1 Like

Mr_chamku (HR)     21 September 2009

Thanks For All Reponses

Any Suggestion That I would Take care infront of Judges To Avoid Contempt Of Court ?

What If i Loose my Tamper infront of judge ?

Thank

R.M.Bhaduri (Lawyer)     21 September 2009

You can fight without a lawyer, but there is some restrictions envisaged in Advocates Act, which bars a person to fight his own case without hiring a practising lawyer, and ofcourse a permission of the Court concerned should be seeked before.
1 Like

(Guest)

Mr. Chamku - Please remeber your can fight your own case.  But if your want to represent others of course permission of the court is required.

Bhaduri sir - could you enlighten me with regard to restrictions to fight ones own case? According to me there are no restrictions.

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 September 2009

FOR THE CASE AS PARTY IN PERSON FROM TRAIL TO SUPREME IS ALOWED, NO RESTRICTIONS, EVEN HC PERMIT TO HAVE SOME FREE LEGAL SERVICES IF R UNDER THE ELIGIBLE LIST

1 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     22 September 2009

Yes you can, but subject you knowledge of law& procedure.you can also fight your case in sessions court & High court there is no bar.Be sure & cofindant. Ther is nothing impossible in the wold.Go ahead.

2 Like

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     22 September 2009

u can fight without a lawyer in a crimminal case if trial is conducted by a Magistrate. but if the case is exclusively triable by the Court of Sessions or in a high Court, u must be a law graduate( may not be a lawyer)  to fight for yourself.

1 Like

Mr_chamku (HR)     22 September 2009

Hi

Thanks For All Replies

Can I fight case my self  IN HC to dismiss  my  case Which is in lower court ?

Thanks

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 September 2009

Yes u can but if you will lose ur temper then court can also lose his temper and u may be summon with contempt of court and your case will be dismissed in high court also.

By the way if i can made my bed and chairs myself then why the carpainters are here and if i will try it then definately what will be the result we all know. so best of luck.

Regards

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     22 September 2009

that is why i told the expertise is most impotant

1 Like

Mr_chamku (HR)     22 September 2009

Hello sirs

But Where I can Find A Good Cyber Lawyer? And I dont Have Money To Pay him too :(

I Purchased Books For Cyber Law Gave to my lower court lawyers But They Dont able to read english so what happend ?

They misrepreseted my case & i m still suffring.

Thank

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     22 September 2009

Yes you can fight case in high court,

If you need expert cyber lawyer you will find in high court bar council.

1 Like

Mr_chamku (HR)     23 September 2009

Hello Sir

The Problem is that no Lawyer in my state & my neighbouring states  dont know about cyber law  its very new

I found lawyers in hydrabad but they demand more $$$ then what i capable of  :(

& i am not only the one that need Good lawyer .

When some unique case occurred other contacts you  like that I found nearly 8 more people too which are suffering like me even wrost then me

We ALL Belive (and after Reading IT Books)  that when we get chance to speek then we can clear all missunderstadning & get out of charge .

But our lawyers Go & take another date :(  and this is happening with last 4 yesrs with us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register