LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avantika Ahuja (Intern)     20 November 2013

Congrats to Adv. T. Kalaiselvan for being Featured

Its great to see Adv. T. Kalaiselvan as Featured and we are glad to have him in our LCI Family!!

Featured Member > T. Kalaiselvan

Featured

T. Kalaiselvan, an advocate, is presently practicing law, having his base at Vellore, TamilNadu. He deals with cases in Civil law, Criminal law, Family law, property law, Human Rights cases, Consumer Cases, legal consultancy and opinion, and few other fields of law. His contribution towards the LCI platform is noteworthy and we are glad to have him on board.

Learning

12 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     20 November 2013

I too welcome Mr. T. Kalaiselvan in this forum .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2013

Advocate Avantika and Mr. Laxmi Kant Joshi, I thank you both and others who have helped me to achieve this feat,  I express my profound gratitude and shall remain sincerely committed as ever. Thank you once again.

1 Like

krishnakumar (associate)     21 November 2013

Respected Members, My query is that whether upper age limit is there for enrollment as Advocate in india. If not why should not a Upperagelimit not in place?.What is the role of Bar council of India in this regard??

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 November 2013

Advocates Mr. Nanda and Mr. Firdous Aga, thank you both as well to all my well wishers for complimenting me on I being conferred as a featured member of this prestigious club which will enthuse, encourage and motivate me for much more sincere, hard and best  efforts and contributions to this club. Your wishes will go a long way in helping me to render my best services in the days to come to all those in need of legal help to my possible level. Thank you all once again.  With regards Advocate Kalaiselvan, Vellore - 9443441062

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     21 November 2013

Congratulations and thanks for your contribution to LCI.

Regards,

SRIDHAR PASUMARTHY

1 Like

V Kumar (Manager)     22 November 2013

Many Congratulation to Adv. T. Kalaiselvan. Professionally I know him he is highly dedicated and prompt. He very well deserves the applaud!

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2013

Mr. Advocate Sridhar Pasumarthy and Mr. V. Kumar, I thank you both on complimenting me for featuring in LCI during the month of November, your compliments will encourage me to contribute more and more in the future too, thank you once again.

mahesh kumar tiwari (student)     23 November 2013

Respected Adv. t. Kalaiselvan Sir,

I am a newly practicing advocate in Mumbai. I have read over your  comments on various issues and  able to clarify my own doubts on various occasions. Thanks sir for your guidence.....

Mahesh Tiwari

Advocate

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 November 2013

hearty congrats Sir.

krishnakumar (associate)     25 November 2013

Dear Kalai selvan sir, Congratulations!!!. Wishing you many more feat to conquer. Regards, Krishnakumar

sagar jadhav (employee)     26 November 2013

Congrats sir

u deserve it

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2013

Advocate Mr. M.K. Tiwari, Mr. Kavaksatyanarayana, Mr. Krishna Kumar, Mr. Sagar Jadhav  and all others who have complimented me for having featured in LCI for this month, have infact, given me boost, motivates, encourages me to contribute to this service with more efforts and vigor. My sincere and hearty thanks for one and for every one for wishing me on this occasion and it would not have been possible without all your support and motivation.  Thanks to all once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register