LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     16 November 2013

Accusation from both sides of denial of s*x

what happens when both partners accuse each other of denial of s*x.

in my case, i have filed a divorce on mental cruelty grounds, one of the reasons being denial of s*x

and wife, on her part, in the police counselling centre has given a written statement that husband denies s*x to her and keeps away from her.

now, if both parties accuse each other of denial, then in this case, in either case, is divorce garunteed, or easy.??

after all this tamasha, now wife has filed RCR along with 125 and DV. so what are the chances of me getting divorce on grounds of denial of s*x.

Thanks all

Learning

4 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     16 November 2013

mere bhai agar RCR lagay to uska DV fail ho gaya wo aise pati ke sath kaise rah sakti ho uspar DV karta ho?

so dont worry here worry about 125 to win it proove her income.

you file divorce on the basis of denile of s*x as both are saying there is no s*x life between them....

1 Like

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     16 November 2013

You can get divorce on the basis of denial of s*x. It is because the main aim of the marriage is to satisfy the need of the body through the legal way. It same is denied then the very purpose of the marriage is frustrated. You can file divorce on the basis of mental cruelty . However, you must provide the medical proof that u are not impotent ( i.e. incapable of performing s*x activity) if ur wife accuses the same against u. Thanks with regards

u may contact me on Mobile 99670 56980  if u wish so. I am practicing lawyer in Bombay High Court . Thanks with regards

1 Like

thank you for your replies 498a fighter and mr sandeep naik.......just wanted to know. since i have already filed divorce on basis of denial of s*x and and before filing for divorce. i had filed an application with the womens police cell, about the harrassment given by my wife. my wife, in her written statement  she stated that ' my husband pushes me away when i go to sleep with him'

so my moot point i want to know is:

since both the partners state that s*x is denied by the other, so does this, indirectly prove that s*x was absent in marriage. and both are saying this,

because after that wife filed RCR, so does this also give fodder for thought that relationship was indeed absent between the couple? 

so will my divorce case get relatively easier on the grounds of denial of s*x.

Thank you again for your kind replies. 

@mr sandeep  naik.....as per your reply, my wife has not accused me of any impotency, nor denial of s*x in her written say in reply to my divorce petition, however she has said that husband is not sleeping with her in the statement which she has given to the womans cell of police. so wanted to know if this statement can be of any help to me as in reality she is the one who never allowed me to touch her and now she is giving contrasting statements. \

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register