Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subodh (engineer)     11 November 2013

Help on mother deed

Hi,

Had bought a flat in bangalore in 2006, verified document before buying. The apartment was joint developer by the builder with land owner. I purchase the builder share property.

When i am planning to sale i am been asked for the mother deed. Got the information of it now through the information available in web. But where to get it and if its not available what shall i do.

It was approved by leading bank and i have a title investigation report by the leading bank. 

Need your help or suggestion on this. 

Thanks 

Subodh

Learning

2 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     11 November 2013

Actually, the Builder has not in a position to supply  the said document to all of his customers, as the mother document is only one. If any body  wants to take  the said document, get a certified document from Sub-registrar office. You can get a zerox copy of the same from your builder. 

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2013

Once the title was accepted by the bank which offered loan on the development of the property, it means it had scrutinised all the documents including the mother deed.  There may a copy of the mother deed with the bankers, based on that copy you may apply and get a certified copy of the same through the registrar office.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register